“Totally remodeled and with better food quality”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #35 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I came back to this resturant after nine years and I find it nicely remodeled and the food quality even better. It looks like they have adopted better customer service and quality controls.
My favorite dishes are the Veggie Crepe and the Strawberry Waffle.I will come back more often.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

They're money at this ihop after 10pm. Good service, lively atmosphere and the pannies are delicious!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I had not been to an IHOP in years. I was pleasantly surprised at the varied menu and very attentive server (Zinta). Food was excellent.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Went to IHOP for Saturday brunch with my husband. I ordered Peaches & Cream Brioche French Toast. It was love at first taste!
The place is neat and clean. Our server was nice and fast.
We enjoyed our brunch at IHOP.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Saturday afternoon for lunch. Lousy chicken sandwich, very good waffles. Very slow service. An average IHOP, no?