“Quality of food is poor.”
Review of D' Carlos Italian Cafe - CLOSED

D' Carlos Italian Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2013

All entrees (5) came to the table room temp. Server said sorry and wills have them remade. Microwave remade! Owner cleared our table because it was 8:45 and he wanted his staff to get out as well as us.

There are newer reviews for D' Carlos Italian Cafe

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I have been to Italy several times, and this place rivals some of the best I've eaten in. I watch my food choices, and was so pleased that they had whole wheat pasta. They also offer half portions! I had the whole wheat pasta with meat ball. The sauce is wonderful and so are the meatballs.
My friend and I shared a greek salad.....so good!
Don't miss this hidden gem.

2  Thank MaryA32248
Reviewed 20 February 2013

This place is great! The bolognese sauce is wonderful. It's so good that I can never bring myself to order anything else except their spaghetti with bolognese sauce. My friends say the chicken marsala and pizza are very good also. Seating is very limited so at peak dinner or lunch, there may be a wait. So wait because they are the best! Service is good, too.

1  Thank CatnDog7_11
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I was so excited today to be scoping thru "old" pictures on my Picasa and to come across pics from our visit to D'Carlos. We went there a few years ago with the guidance of a Palm Springs resident and with return visits to the area could not remember the name or the area this gem was. Our D'Carlos experience was a rare specialty. Great food and service. Fun, simple, Italian atmosphere. The owner even sat at our table for a while to visit and share some wine.
Can't wait to get back!

1  Thank decoratingplus
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I live in Rancho Mirage and just discovered D'Carlos. This is a small bistro with good traditional Italian food. You can seldom go wrong with spaghetti and meatballs. We liked it. The house red wine was surprisingly good, and the glass was filled to the brim. We shall return there. I liked it. Sometimes, little bistros have an off night, that's part of the fun, but not the night i was there.

1  Thank palmjumper