“What a great adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of PS Bike Tours - CLOSED

PS Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Riders will view the magnificient geological formation of the San Andreas Fault while gentley peddling downhill on one of our comfortable mountain Bikes. Tour takes place on a paved road with very little traffic. Tours include: Mountain Bikes, helmets, snacks and refreshments. Convenient restroom facilites are always available onboard your chase vehicle. Photo opportunities abound during your tour. Owner/operator has 40 years of tourism experience.
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“What a great adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2013

My daughter and I booked this trip based on the great reviews it received on TripAdvisor. They were so right! Bob was incredibly knowledgeable about the area--the geology, agriculture, history. He made it interesting for us. Bob also made sure we were comfortable at every stage and that we knew what to expect from the ride. Although the weather wasn't co-operating (temps around 40, winds gusting at 30-40 mph--really unusual for the desert in January), we still had a great time. I would recommend this experience to anyone.

Visited January 2013

Cincinnati
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun time in the desert with a great guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

I booked this because of the reviews I saw on TripAdvisor, and I was not disappointed. Clo was such a good tour guide throughout the trip, and had so much interesting information to share about the area. And, I really appreciated that he took numerous pictures of the two of us and emailed them afterward, since all of our pictures seem to only be of my husband! We really enjoyed our afternoon and I heartily recommend it.

Visited March 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We are so glad we did this.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

This was the perfect activity for us. We are both 69, in good physical shape and we like biking. The route was easy, virtually no traffic, spectacular scenery. Our guide, Clo, followed at a distance in his van and pulled in front of us if he wanted to point something out or to take our pictures, which he then e mailed to us. When following us, he was far enough behind, that we hardly knew he was there. We met at nine and were driven to where we began biking. The weather (January) was cool to start, so I was glad we had light jackets. We thoroughly enjoyed Clo, the exercise, the scenery. It was a highlight of the trip and we recommend this to anyone!

Visited January 2012
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun and interesting - definitely recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

My fiancé and I signed up for the bike ride based on other tripadvisor reviews, and they did not steer us wrong - we loved it! The whole trip - from pick-up to drop-off - was about 3.5 hours. We loved being outdoors on an easy ride through a canyon and then ending up in an agricultural area with lemon groves, grapes, peppers, etc. Clo is a very friendly, interesting, and informed guide - it was fun (and educational) spending the afternoon with him. Definitely the highlight of our trip to Palm Springs!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Seta74
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great bike tour away from the fast paced roadways of the valley floor.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

My husband & I were the only tour guests of the day. The cruise through the canyon was a trip through geological history. Only 4 cars passed by us the entire trip. Definitely going to call on our next vacation for another ride. Can't spend you whole vacation on the golf course.