“Very Authentic, Napoli style pizza”
Review of Michael's Pizzeria - CLOSED

Michael's Pizzeria
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We know that pizza tastes best when it is wood-fired, that mozzarella should always be freshly made, and that meals are enhanced when paired with the perfect Italian wines. From our service to our atmosphere, our flour to our sauce, this is our tradition-passed down from generation to generation-of Napoli-style pizza. At Michael's Pizzeria, food is heritage.
Belgrade, Montana
“Very Authentic, Napoli style pizza”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I had not been here before, I was pleasantly surprised having been to Napoli and had pizza several times there.
We shared a Fig and Prosciutto Pizza and a Margherita Pizza. We began with an Arugula and Fennel salad which was Yummy!
A great experience for real Napoli style eats right in Palm Desert.
We will return for another visit and to try two more types of Pizzas.
Our server Jimmy was friendly, attentive and service oriented.

Visited July 2014

Glendale, California
“could be better”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Not a lot of choices and not that interesting. Service was slow
and the toppings were skimpy. Most of the choices for kids, they are not going to like

Visited July 2014
Palm Springs, California
“Just Good for Individual Pizzas”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is my second visit to Michael's Pizza which in my opinion is only for Pizza. If you are looking for Italian pasta or anything else forget about it because they do not offer it. The do offer a Lasagna in a small fry pan only and the portion is so small for their price of !2.00. We did decide to order their special which was Fettucinne with clams and while the pasta was slightly over done for our tastes the sauce was tasty but there only a small portion of clams for their price of $15.00. There are much better places in town for pasta. The service was slow and the staff not very knowledgeable. In addition they do not offer any bread with their dinner special.

• Visited June 2014
Golden, Colorado
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great pizza place. Located at the back of River at Rancho Mirage. I would recommend it to anyone staying in town. Will come back again.

Visited March 2014
Anaheim, California
“Second visit so disappointing!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We visited here last year and was wowed with the food and service. Knowing I was going to be in the area again, I had to go! Walked in for a take out order on a Sunday night, around dinnertime, I knew it would be busy. The servers, well, everyone, was running around like chickens with their....you know.... The girl that ended up asking if I needed help seemed so overwhelmed, but nonetheless, I gave her my order. She charged me and then gave me the charge slip and proceeded to go help do something somewhere. She came back a few mins later and I asked her how long....20 mins, she said. In returning at 15, I went back inside so she would see me, it was ready right then! She then asked me where I put the signed slip. I showed her where I left it, and asked if she wanted me to wait while she found it, she said, no, I'm sure I'll find it. Walking out, there was no basil on my pizza and it wasn't cut into slices!! How do you expect me to eat this!!! (I am staying at a hotel, not a native to the area) I was so upset and didn't want to go back, it was already a challenging experience. Not too thrilled with them now! They either need to retrain, or find people who can do the job confidently! I did notice a manager since last year, I had a different business card than the one on display, so sad! Bring back that other manager!! All the other patrons around me were not impressed either!!

Visited April 2014