“Just dropped in”

Dining options: Reservations
Cathedral City
“Just dropped in”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We had never been here before and what a surprise! everyone from the valet to the busboy were great !! Jose our waiter , told they had been there for 34 years and we had never been there.you can drive by and never see it . the food and service were great! my linguini and clam sauce was al dente and delicious. Call, look it up make a reservation. this was truly a hidden gem

Visited April 2012
3 Thank RussellCathedralCity

Chicago, Illinois
“Real Italian in the Heart of the Desert”
Reviewed 24 March 2012 via mobile

Charming local place with excellent cuisine. The escargot was the best I have ever had. The service was excellent.

4 Thank L D
London, United Kingdom
“not the same!”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I used to go to this fine dining for years. The service and the food was excellant,but this visit was dissapointing.The only thing that I can say is that the prices are wayyyy too high for what I recieved. The service is still first rate, but it's just not the same Alberto's.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Michael F
Palm Springs, California
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Not knowing where to get good Italian food in the desert area, we took the recommendation of a local real estate agent to try Alberto's in Rancho Mirage. We were one of 2 tables that were taken that evening, and, believe it or not, the service was inadequate. With only 2 tables in operation, I don't think I should have to flag down a waiter to get my water glass refilled. Food was on the bland side, and atmosphere was rather dreary. We went this one time, and with the experience we had, it will not be a restaurant that we will return.

• Visited April 2011
Vancouver, Washington
“Great Italian Feast in Rancho Mirage”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We had excellent service, good house wine with a large pour, and the food was excellent. Have recommended to other snowbirds, who will try it, but a happy hour tasting menu might be a good idea! We will be back soon!

• Visited January 2012