“Great Restaurant”

Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 180 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Went to this restaurant on a recent trip to Palm Springs. The food was amazing! There was hundreds of different beers to choose from, I had a British beer which was very good. Service was excellent, manager and chef went above and beyond with preparing a meal for my Grandson who has food allergies. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I ate at the Yard House on a recent trip from England. Standard of both food and service was very good. We would return if in the area.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband stopped by this restaurant/bar because it was walking distance from our hotel and looked like a fun place to have a drink. The place was busy, but we were seated right away. There was an entire menu just devoted to many different beers and the server was nice enough to offer us some samples. Although we mainly went to try the variety of beer, we found the food to be quite good with the menu offering burgers, wraps, sandwiches, etc. I did think the beer prices were a little on the high side, but the variety made it worth the trip. It was rather loud due to a game being on, but if you are looking for a lively place to hang out, I would recommend if you are in the area. A good place to hang out with friends or coworkers.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

I ate here on a Sunday night with a colleague of mine. The hostess was very busy and not handling the stress well. We were told a table would be 45 minutes but decided to get a drink at the bar and wait it out. After 10 minutes a couple bar seats opened up so we ate there. I'm glad we did. The bartenders were great and had good beer suggestions for us. My spicy Thai chicken pizza was very good and unique. Overall, this location was a very good place to eat and watch a football game.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

First of all.. I have worked in this industry for over 10 years..
The place was not busy (I counted 2 host, 5 servers,1 bar tender, 1 manager...and about 8 tables)
Our server took forever to bring our drinks after they were ordered...
Then Our food sat under the heat lamps for 10 min ( I watched the go up, then after sitting for a few min, decided to look at my cell phone and time it) after about 8 min the one guest at my table got up and asked if they could bring our food that was sitting.. The server said "it just came up"
It got to our table... Cold.. As expected
We said it was cold
She was supprised...
She said we can warm that for you.
We had no intrest in that.
The only plus I take from this is, they took care of our drinks.l and them we left.
we will Not return

1  Thank Robb W
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Hi Robb W- We are devastated to hear about your visit to our restaurant. You are certainly deserving of a better experience than what we provided for you and apologize for letting you down. The importance of attentive service is going to be stressed with our team in the hopes of preventing a recurrence. When you can spare a moment, please contact us directly at yhguest@yardhouse.com. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns in greater detail so the appropriate corrections can be made.