“It is all about the service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“It is all about the service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We love the Cheesecake Factory and always visit if we find one on vacation. Our recent trip to Rancho Mirage found us at the local restaurant. My tuna was outstanding...done exactly as I requested. My husband's chicken was very good and our wonton appetizer was very tasty. Unfortunately the service did not match the quality of the food. Never could locate our sever, had to wait for everything ( even the glass of water), had to shift dirty dishes on the table because nothing was cleared, and finally had another server take pity on us and take our dessert order. There is a problem at this location.....

Visited April 2014

“Just Went in for desert and coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

We popped in to sample some atmosphere and get a quick desert. The waitress was polite and courteous and quick with our order, and the cheesecake was delish.

• Visited April 2014
Park City, Utah
“A very pleasant lunch - in a nice setting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and decided to have lunch while shopping at the Cheesecake Factory. It was unexpectedly nice! My Philly Cheese Sandwich was wonderful, beer selection and service were well above average and the setting on the patio was delightful. We'll be back!

Calgary, Canada
“Food great, drink prices ridiculous”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

My husband & I enjoyed a number of the appetizers from the skinny menus, Greek salad, Asian lettuce wraps and chicken samosas, all were delicious , prices ranges in the $6.00 -$8.00 range. We were absolutely flabbergasted when our bill arrived to see that the Long Island iced teas we ordered were each $10.95! Yikes, we flabbergasted and felt we had been duped especially since no prices for drinks were listed on the menu and the sign at the front when we said happy hour?? Not sure I would go back, I don't like feeling like I was deceived.

Visited April 2014
St. Catharines, Canada
“Great Service, Great Appetizers but NO COFFEE - are you kidding?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Being Canadians, we visit Cheesecake Factory every chance we get. We generally go to the Cheesecake Factory in Buffalo, NY and are spoiled by their wonderful service and great food. I especially love their strong and flavourful coffee.

While on vacation in Palm Springs, we visited this location for happy hour. All the bar tables were taken but we found very comfortable seats by the bar. All the apps are $5 and do not seem to be a reduced version of the regular apps. Service as usual was terrific and we had a great time BUT when I asked for a cup of coffee, they said they were out of coffee. I thought it was a joke but our server was visibly embarrassed and said that it happens from time to time. Are you kidding me? How often do they run out of cheesecake? I have never heard of a restaurant running out of coffee at 5 pm on a Monday afternoon (nor at any other time) Simply not acceptable. The purchasing person is not doing his/her job!!!

This would have been a 5* rating except for this silly issue