As a newly opened property there were a few misses as far as a full 5-star experience. Any concerns were met with a speedy remedy and I am confident that management will make the important adjustments that will earn this property an excellent rating on all fronts. The staff, from valet, to bellman, to pool and restaurant staff, to front desk and management are exceptional. They are friendly, engaging, hard working and were delightful to interact with. I have to say that some of the State Fare food is better than others. Kudos on the Prime Burger, Belgian Waffle, Flatbreads, and the French Toast. Best we've ever had and presentation was outstanding. Unfortunately I wasn't as wowed by the Scallops. We had a room with patio and firepit. That's the one to have, but add the valley view. One of our concerns was when patio misters and firepits were on. Once the misters go off, impossible to enjoy either the lounge/restaurant outdoor seating and your room private patio. I am certain they will find a mix that makes most, if not all, happy. We will definitely be back very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly enveloped within the Santa Rosa Mountain range, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage is located on a 650-foot bluff overlooking world-famous Palm Springs and the picturesque Coachella Valley. Our Palm Springs luxury hotel's accommodations include 244 guest rooms with 16 spacious suites, some of which are private spa suites. All are thoughtfully-designed to complement our desert mountain location by featuring natural elements of stone, wood and fire - which reflect the local landscape, hues and regional surroundings. At The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage, amenity highlights include State Fare Bar & Kitchen, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and featuring an exhibition kitchen, private dining room and multiple indoor/outdoor seating areas. A second restaurant, The Edge, serves aged steak and seafood cliffside with unparalleled views of the valley below. Further resort highlights include a luxurious, 24,000-square-foot spa, swimming and relaxation pools, and preferred access to some of the finest golf and tennis experiences at premier courses and clubs in the Palm Springs Valley. This exceptional Palm Springs hotel in California offers guests a true luxury desert experience, while providing convenient access to world-class shopping, dining, recreation and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Prestigia, Marriott, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton, Rancho Mirage Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage California Desert, CA