We spent the first night in embassy suites on our 2 weekend 20Th anniversary. Great front desk service. very friendly. upgraded our room to a poolside when he found out it was our 20th anniversary. We had $50 credit for breakfast which barely covered 2 meals in their restaurant. We ended paying an additional 6 dollars for 2 juice, 2 coffee and 2 breakfast entrees for a total of 56 dollars. I thought that was overpriced. Their poolside cafe served huge sandwiches that are expensive but very filling very well worth their price. I would not stay in the summer in a room away from the pool. Walking to the pools would be huge I would have to take the car so I don't get a heat stroke. Really enjoyed the Lazy river. I would not eat dinner in their restaurant it's a tad too expensive for us.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA