We stayed at the resort for 4 nights and had golf course view room which we loved. It was very quiet and away from the noise of the main pools. We played tennis several times and was fun but the time of the year with the heat you need to play earlier in the morning or at night. 8 courts with lights help out with having time to play.
We ate breakfast at BluEmber every morning due to a deal with a credit for breakfast with our reservation. The management needs to staff the restaurant correctly. It took an hour to 2 hours every morning with the servers almost running between tables to service the customers. The staff was doing their best and was very friendly and helpful but the lack of management staffing the restaurant correctly was completely lacking. The resort needs to help the management or replace them if this is how they run a restaurant. The portions were very large and the food was tasty.
We used the adult pool as the other was filled with families and lots of kids. It was very nice and relaxing and quiet! :)
We never ate dinner on the resort but listened to the live music on the patio one night with drinks. The music was fantastic with some good drinks.
Overall it was a great stay and with better management to staff the restaurants it would be a perfect place to stay at.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA