My family decided to stay here mainly for Splashtopia. So this review is based off of that experience only. I think that if you wanted to come here to golf, you might find it more appeasing. As soon as we checked in, we headed over to the pool. The lazy river was open but the pool was closed! This was at 3pm! Anyways, the kids enjoyed the lazy river and the slides. On our way back to the hotel, my mother was hit in the head with a golf ball. You don't need to be a golf wiz to know that golf balls are hard and they have speed. Who hits a golf ball and doesn't look for it? We went to tell the hotel manager, he gave my mom a 75 dollar credit. Honestly, what we would have liked was some sort of medical staff. Instead, they sent LOSS PREVENTION!! I guess they double as medical help? Who knows. Poor hospitality. We felt as if they just gave the credit to shut us up and not deal with the issue. Definitley not coming back, and never reccomending to anyone that is going out that way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA