Went to the only open restaurant on site, Blu Ember, after we checked in, for dinner. 7:30 on a Saturday, which could be busy - but surprisingly the huge restaurant was 2/3 empty. Still we were told that we could not be seated for at least 25 minutes as the "kitchen needed to catch up." No offer to sit inside and order drinks while waiting, although it was chilly. Reception and manager seemed unfriendly and stressed. Eventually we were seated at a table with old items still on it, no bread plates etc. Server was adequate, food was pretty good and bill was pricey. This place needs more food options, or better management. No wonder most of their patrons go across the street to eat at the River restaurants. What a wasted opportunity. Conversely, the food and service by the pool during the day was very good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA