I stayed at this hotel quite a few years ago...was not owned by Omni at the time. It was okay then, lot of the landscaping was under construction, and it was perfectly nice though not super impressive for some reason--can't put my finger on it. This visit seemed nicer, again can't really explain why. Landscaping was all intact, and very nicely maintained. The hotel has nice rooms, I think all have patios or balconies, which I always prefer to a room with no outside space. We had a golf course view, which was nice, and there is plenty to do with play pools and slides, adult pool, spa pool...4 hot tubs in all. Tennis courts, pool table, golf, lots of firepits--everything we wanted!
The food was very good, too, which I wasn't expecting. Staff and customer service was great too - so yes, I'd go back again! Oh, and nice location, close enough to downtown, and other desert cities. Lots of restaurants and a movie theatre right across the street--hey, I want to go back right now.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA