Rancho Las Palmas was a great value for its price (late June). It was 106 degrees out but we managed to stay cool in Splashtopia which the kids loved (lazy river, slides, and large pool). Can buy rafts there ($8 and up) for large pool. Sunday very busy. Monday much better. The River shopping with all sorts of restaurants across street too. Still 100 degrees at night. We will definitely go again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA