Be forewarned if you take the Amtrak to Palm Springs. It drops you in the middle of nowhere with no bus or shuttle service into town. No one at the hotel asks you what mode of transportation you will use to get there. You need to plan on bringing an extra 100 dollars for cab fare and make sure your cell is fully charged. There are no amenities at the station. Once you get to Rancho Las Palmas it is a beautiful location but seems suited to only golfers and families. When you check in they give you a map which is not to scale for you to find your room. They gave me the farthest building away without letting me know that you need a golf cart to get you there. The over 18 pool closes at 6 but the family pool is open until 10. So taking a jacuzzi after 6 with adults isn't possible.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA