We had a wonderful 3 days in the Rancho Las Palmas in Rancho Mirage. The rooms were big, with a nice view on the golf course and direct access to all facilities, specifically only few meters away from the entrance to Splashtopia, the fun center for children containing a lazy river, two water slides, various water cannons and much more.
Check-in was quick and easy and our luggage was brought via Golf Cart into our room. Internet up to 512k is included and for a 2MBit connection it's 19.95$/day.
Sleep quality is medium, as in the morning there are golf carts, cleaners, early users of the swimming pool, pumps of water fountains etc making noise. However this did not disturb us a great deal as our kids were up early as well.
We had a dinner in the bluEmber restaurant, which served good food (per adult one child eats free) but is rather pricey and at least for us did not provide a specific atmosphere as the restaurant was fairly empty (there is a rich variety of restaurants around Rancho Las Palmas as well, and cheaper).
Overall very good value for money for a family that wants to relax for a couple of days in an environment where children can be in the water and have fun all day.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotel.de, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA