We stayed for 4 nights and five days and had a wonderful time. Splashtopia was a blast and my 6 and 12 yr. old daughters loved it. I found the pool area to be clean and the water was clean as well. The cool water felt very refreshing since the outside temps were up to 105 degrees. There were plenty of towels, water, and ice located around the pool areas. The pool attendants were very helpful and friendly, a couple of them knew me by name and would always say "Hello Mrs. Vellandi". We had the $50 breakfast deal each morning at the Blue Ember and it was fabulous. Kids loved the buffet. The eggs bennedict was delicious and so was the Scottish Lox with bagel and cream chesse. The fruit was also very fresh and had plenty of juicy pineapple and sweet strawberries. The rooms were nice but the carpet in ours was kinda dirty. The doors in the rooms had lots of little fingerprints all over them and could use a good wipedown. I would also recommend bringing your own pillow. Other than that it was nice and roomy. It was a very nice atmosphere and nice grounds, well kept.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA