2,700 results
All reviews the westin mission hills las hadas pool palm springs main pool pinzimini restaurant pete dye course fireside lounge gary player heavenly bed beautiful grounds tennis courts golf resort nice property adult pool fitness center family pool pools
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We had a wonderful time! The staff here are very friendly, happy and helpful, especially David at Las Hadas Pool and Jose Luis at Pinzimimi! They helped to make our stay delightful! I will say in the beginning I was dissapointed because they had given us at room right at the Service area which I would think they would use a last resort because it doesn't do justise for the hotel, but we were okay with that and I just wanted to enjoy our long over due stay. The 2nd night we were there we had children right below us that did know what their boundaries, not the hotels fault, so we asked to be moved. The next room they wanted to put us in had a HUGE tree right in front of the deck, so it was like a wall, very dark so we moved on once again to our final room which the view was lovely. So I just wish they would had given us a better room to begin with. Maybe it was because we got a deal? Idk. We heard of people who got much better deals than us? Anyway, saying all of this, we will return and we have recommended it to others and were especially thankful to all the nice staff that we encountered such as David and Jose Luis who were so enjoyable! Thanks guys!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank cmrkuse
WestinMissionHills, Manager at The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear cmrkuse,

Thank you for your recent review, we appreciate the time you took to share your latest experience with us. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced, but we are glad they turned to a positive vacation. We are so pleased to know you had an amazing time during your stay in our resort and that you were able to relax and enjoy your getaway! We are thrilled to hear that David and Jose Luis caused an impact on you; they are both great individuals with passion for what they do! We will be more than happy to share you lovely feedback with them as they both will be pleased to know they caused a positive and exceptional impact on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

When we checked in the girl was really friendly and asked if we were here for a special occasion. I told her that My boyfriend and I came out to celebrate an anniversary. I was so surprised when a few minutes after we got to our room someone was knocking on our door with champagne and strawberries! It was so exciting and it really made our special weekend! The pools were all amazing along with the weather! I also loved the Westin gym bag that was given to us from the concierge it was so cute! The concierge and the front desk and the servers in the restaurant were all so nice and really made our trip easy and relaxing! I definitely left feeling better then when I arrived so thank you Westin Mission Hills!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andreadavies

Dear andreadavies,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful time with us during your romantic getaway! We are glad to hear our associates went above and beyond for you and your boyfriend to make this special occasion even better. We truly hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Location is alwayds importane, weahter is too,(warm days, cools nights) food needs to be top shelf, so The Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa fulfills all of the above. What really makes the difference is attitude of those who work there. I want to take my hat off to two individuals:
first ,to Eduard Adan who graciously offered to ride me around twice when I was in need of scurrying around for things for a meeting, and second to Maria Cortes who offered to make me a cafe con leche rather than a starbucks. Neither Eduard or Maria needed to do these things, they just had the right attitude of how can I help you.. So thank you Westin, you have very good people in your ranks.. John West

Room Tip: request second floor facing the golf course the views are stunning.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear ccidoc,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience in our resort with us. We are thrilled to hear we were able to fulfill all your expectations, from our beautiful grounds and perfect weather to our breathtaking views and our exquisite food! We will love to share you lovely feedback with the two associates mentioned as they will be pleased to know they caused a great impact on you, and that they made your stay memorable. We hope you have the opportunity to join us again!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I came for a relaxing weekend with the wify and got one.
For a long weekend it was not crowded with spring brakers and I really enjoyed that
Would come back again. Restaurants on the premises were excellent. Lots to choose from.
The house keeping staff was excellent especially Quiriat Solorio. She set my room up with flowers candles and a lot more surprises when I got back from dinner with my wife. She made us feel very special on our anniversary. Funny thing is I didn't e have to tell her, she new. ThanKs again

Rob smith.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rfestej

Dear Rfestej,

Thank you for your recent review, we appreciate your lovely comments. We are extremely pleased to hear you and your wife were able to enjoy your mini vacation getaway and that you had an amazing time during your stay with us. Our ultimate goal is always to surprise and delight our guests and make them feel as special as possible and we are glad to hear our team was able to make it happen for you! We will love to share your lovely comments with the house keeping team as they will be ecstatic to know they caused a positive and unforgettable impact on your stay. We hope you see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

The resort grounds were so nice to wander and enjoy. David at the pool bar, Caliente really made our stay a memorable experience. He would always make the extra effort to walk with us when we needed directions instead of just pointing where to go. Along the way we shared so many fun stories and he was very genuine in his interest of why we were visiting. Looking forward to visting again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Michele D

Dear Michele D,

Thank you for your recent review, we appreciate the time you took to share your experiences with us. We are very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time during your stay in our resort and that you enjoyed our beautiful and extended grounds. We are thrilled to hear David was able to go above and beyond for you and exceeded your expectations, his charisma and positive attitude definitely makes anyone’s day. We will be more than happy to share your lovely comments with David, as he will be happy to know he caused a positive and memorable impact on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!