2,685 results
All reviewsthe westin mission hillslas hadas poolpalm springsmain poolpinzimini restaurantpete dye coursefireside loungegary playerbeautiful groundstennis courtsnice propertyoff seasonadult poolfitness centerfamily poolgolfpools
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Both my husband and I feel that this property needs an overhaul. The accommodations were not perfect. The first room had a non functioning toilet. The second room had a faucet that spurted water all over the bathroom and the toilet ran and ran. The bathroom smelled like mildew. We think this property needs to upgrade the rooms. The main areas looked nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank OutdoorInteriors
WestinMissionHills, Manager at The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear OutdoorInteriors,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We value you choosing our resort in this beautiful area for a little getaway. We regret to discover that your experience was not what you had hoped for and it undoubtedly did not meet the expectations we strive to provide our guests. The feedback we receive from our guests is of great significance to us and we are reviewing your specific feedback on how we can make improvements moving forward. We sincerely hope you give us another try so we can provide you the fabulous experience you expect and deserve.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This was a lovely escape trip that my company took us on in May! The resort went out of their way to make sure our group was well taken care of from providing service for our buffet dinner to our company golf tournament! There was a small mix up with my particular room when I first arrived as I was listed secondary on the list and didn't know the last name of my room mate, but once she arrived they sorted it out quickly. A nice bottle of champagne awaited us in the room, it was really clean and the beds were oh so soft!!! I loved the pool area although it was a bit crowded and the smoothie from the bar was good but a bit over priced. The second day i explored the resort with some friends and one of the staff was friendly enough to drive us around! And my what a gorgeous property it is! I'd love to come back here with a camera, some friends and costumes to just shoot photos all day! We decided to splurge on breakfast in one of the restaurants while we were here and the food was absolutely delicious and worth it! Also, the gift shop has some super cute displays and unique items. I didn't get a chance to book a massage as they booked quickly, but those in my party that did couldn't quit talking about how great they were. I was a bit jealous ;) Maybe next time!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear VeronicaMonica,

Thank you for your recent review, we appreciate the time you took to share your comments with us. We are so pleased to hear you had an amazing time during your stay with us. We are very glad to know you took the time to go around and get to know our grounds and our amenities better, we definitely have great sceneries for some friends and a camera!. We are thrilled to find that our associates went out of their way to please and surprise you! We hope you have the opportunity to join us again!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed here for three nights while I had a conference at anoher hotel in Rancho Mirage. The hotel room was one of the cleanest I have ever stayed in. My wife was traveling with me and was also impressed. The concierge staff was particularly helpful and very knowledgeable of the area attractions, etc. We caught the hotel at one of those times when it was not busy and I think that added to the service level. I stopped in the golf shop to check things out for an upcoming visit and they were very accomodating for arranging future tee times. I will definitely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: We had a pool view room, but I'm not sure that it was important as we were typically only in the room at night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear JackTravels1,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us. We are extremely pleased to hear you and your wife had a wonderful experience in our resort and a great time enjoying our facilities and amenities! We are thrilled to know you will keep us in your thoughts next time you come around the desert. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The pools, golf and fitness center are really nice. I don't play tennis but if i did I would want to play here.

The staff at breakfast was helpful and courteous as they were at check in and out. I wish I had time to spend at the pools they looked great.

I am always disappointed by the look of the buildings and I seem to always get a room on the 2nd floor which is a pain in the butt to lug your bags up the stairs.

The rooms are fine they just smell like that horrible Westin smell that they pump in. They really need to stop doing that!

I would recommend it, all in all a good property.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Discerning-Guest23,

Thank you for your recent review. We are pleased to hear you had a great time during your stay with us. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed our beautiful grounds, breathtaking views, convenient facilities and fun amenities! We truly hope you have the chance to visit us again; we will make sure you get a room on the first floor next time!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We've come here several times for a quick getaway. We can't say enough about how much we like this place. It's so serene here. We don't have children but it's very family friendly. We had wonderful breakfast service at Pinzmini with Luis Ramirez and bartender David at Las Hadas Pool is the best, creating fabulous beverages. We also really like how the hotel is setup with nice views of the golf course or pool.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Dyan D,

Thank you for sharing you recent experience with us! We are delighted to know you keep choosing this destination as your vacation getaway, it truly means a lot to us. We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful time during your stay with us and that our charismatic associates David Jimenez and Luis Ramirez made it even better! We definitely look forward to welcoming you back soon!