“great ice cream, as usual”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Rancho Mirage
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of – especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores – nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

great location, right outside several restaurants. It hit the dessert spot perfectly. Service was great as well. They were busy, but they still served with a smile.

There are newer reviews for Ben & Jerry's

Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

You will NEVER go wrong with any flavor! Rich, creamy, and sooo yummy. I try new flavors each time. This time i did a vanilla base. I usually like chocolate. It was very good

Reviewed 19 April 2013

One happy group of employees! Everyone had a smile on their face and was patient as my kids sampled before they made a final decision!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I am not a big ice-cream eater but when I decide to have some, Ben and Jerry's at the River is where I will go! Coconut seven layer bar which is not available (yet) by the pint, is my all time favorite so far! The shop is cool, clean and bright and they kindly have a water cooler in the corner. Service is always friendly and fast. Sure, it's a little pricey for the average cone but the quality is far superior to average!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Long lines did not prevent the entire family from enjoying awesome ice cream! The workers are polite and the ice cream is delicious.