Recently, I had the opportunity to explore the "College Campus" called Terranea College. I know you've heard of it. Tucked away in the far nessels of the 110/405 freeway surrounded by water. Well if you haven't attended, now is the time to enroll. They are taking requests as I type. This place is a diamond in the rough. I went for a retirement party. We partied in one of the bungalows that is used as a hotel room as well. This room had two huge bedrooms with ocean views, and two full bathrooms, a full kitchen with the appliances and dishes included.You must wash the dishes before you leave. As well as a front porch area where you and your guest can mingle and get some fresh air. The patio was a nice size as well. It came with a table with chairs and umbrella.
Now is the time, what are you waiting for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes, California