“Good value and Enjoyable stay!”
Review of Motel 6 Red Bluff

Motel 6 Red Bluff
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Seaside, Oregon
“Good value and Enjoyable stay!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

For the price,the value was very good for a three days stay. My room was in good condition and had a very good comfortable bed,and good selection of channels. The staff at the office was super friendly, polite and accomodateing. I asked housekeeping for a microwave and she quickly said they would put one in the room. I had an enjoyable experience and I would stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chico, California
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is one of the nicest motel 6 I've ever seen! Very modern with hardwood floors, and flat screen TVs. I highly recommend this motel . its very clean, oh the staff is really nice and friendly :) A+++

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I thought I knew what to expect from Motel 6, but I was so thrilled upon entering the room. The room was so clean, spacious and very comfortable. I stayed a week and was treater so nicely from both ladies at the front desk and all house maids. The service from the maids was was nice and made sure I did'nt go without anything . I could say I 'll be back when visiting family members in Red Bluff...:)

• Stayed November 2013
SEATTLE
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I like the newly remodeled Motel 6's. The new furniture and seats make for a more comfortable and convenient room. The colors of the bed and drapes much easier on the eyes. The place was very clean and the price was low. Excellent stay. I recommend the motel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
washington
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

First motel 6 I stayed after been remodel. Looks nice. I stayed there in December for a funeral. My father in law pass away, a very sad moment for our family. The people at Red Bluff Motel 6 are very helpful and friendly, they helped us with everything we needed, to make us filled like home.. Extra towels, comfortable and clean bed, rooms.. Thanks again for everything ...

• Stayed December 2013
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stopped there on December 27 2013, when you first walk in you can see they have remodeled, but that was about it. I had at the top corners of each bottom bed sheet what looked like felt markers that had been marked on the sheets and then I found what looked like old blood stains on the top sheet and a bunch of holes as well. I went up front and could not find the clerk, and I tried calling, I gave up and got my sleeping bag out of the car, thankfully I had my own pillows, shower leaked all over the floor as well. I have stayed here before during the bull sale, I realize it is modest but this time it really gave me the creeps, it felt really dirty and the heater was less than stellar. I was up and out super early

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Calequestrian13
Sequim, Washington
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I usually travel with a pet, so when I saw that this Motel 6 was extensively remodeled and looked pretty decent in the pictures on line, I decided to try it. MISTAKE! The room was marginal, the bed was the worst ever - like sleeping on a board (and I like firm beds, but this was ridiculous) and there was no desk or table, no microwave, no refrigerator until I requested one three times and the shower leaked water all over the bathroom floor. The place was very noisy, the outside was poorly maintained and some of the clientele looked as if they might be dealing drugs - plus the place was very noisy with the road and train noise. I would NEVER consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Red Bluff, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Moosedreams, Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay
you had as a result of the maintenance and comfort issues you experienced. These conditions are
not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our
Guest Relations Department so they can have a record of your experience to help us
provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.