“Good Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My wife and I arrived on a Saturday night, parking lot was completely full. Check-in was quick, had a king room on the second floor. Room was the Hampton Inn normal, good condition, comfortable bed, shower, desk, flat screen TV. Breakfast was very busy, had to wait in line for certain items. Standard offerings for breakfast. The breakfast attendant was very nice and was trying to stock everything quickly.

Management response:Responded 14 July 2012

Thank you, Wmacetheace, for taking valuable time from your day to write us a review! It is very much appreciated! Thank you for the compliment for our breakfast host’s friendliness and effort to quickly stock everything; we will be sure to pass this on to her!

Thank you for choosing our Red Bluff Hampton Inn and Suites! We hope to see you in the feature!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Nothing special but just very nice. Squeaky clean rooms and public areas. Nice breakfast. Super friendly staff and fast check in.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sfoiad_guy
Management response:Responded 14 July 2012

Thank you, Sfoiad_guy, for taking the time to write us a review! We love all the feedback we can get; I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Thank you for choosing Red Bluff Hampton; we look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 5 July 2012

After spending five nights in the road this was a gem. Check in great, speedy, courtesy. Rooms were clean and large. Pool was clean as well as the patio. Would definitely stay here again.

Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

Thank you, Dynarider, for your complimenting feed back! We always love to hear that we have made someone’s stay memorable! See you in the feature!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed 3 July 2012

We've been roadtrippping throughout the States for multiple vacations and have been in countless hotels. This Hampton Inn was one of the nicest experiences we've had. Rooms were absolutely spotless, staff both at the front desk as in the breakfast area was very attentive. All in all, a great experience.

Management response:Responded 15 July 2012

Thank you, Frankandsofie, for your wonderful compliments. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!! Hope to see you in the feature!!

Have a fantastic day!!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

What could have been a nightmare turned out beautifully. Car trouble outside of Red Bluff - just me and my 13 year old son. While I was driving my son got on the Internet and checks out hotels. Tripadvisor says Hampton Inn in Red Bluff. I have never looked at Hampton as it is generally rated 3 stars and that makes me nervous. But, it is the best rated in red bluff, so what can I do?
When we limped into the lobby the lovely ( and already tripadvisor famous) britani is on duty. She reports that she has just sold the last room. Suddenly , my snobby self wants very much to stay at the Hampton Inn. Britani says " just a minute, let me try something" . She makes a few phone calls to housekeeping and asks that they stay a bit longer and clean a just vacated room
for us. Bless their hearts, they do. She asks us to give them a half an hour, perhaps have dinner and provides us with suggestions. Did I mention it was 6 pm ?
Our room was absolutely spotless. Everything was in perfect order , the toothpaste I had forgotten delivered to our door. Our room even overlooked a sweet little grassy area.
I just cannot imagine a better experience.
From now on when I travel to Oregon, which I expect to 2-3 x a year , Red Bluff & the Hampton Inn will be a layover. And I will not be so snobby as to not consider Hampton Inn in my other travels.
Oh! One last thing - my son saw the price of $119 on the web. I frankly would have paid anything for a room & I'm pretty sure Britani knew it. She not only honored that but gave us a AAA discount of $ 10 less.

Room Tip: Ask for Britani!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 14 July 2012

Thank you, Swoopfirst, for writing us such a detailed and complimenting review! I am so glad that Griselda and I were able to give you and your son a comfy bed to rest your heads! Thank you for the wonderful compliments!!! I hope to see you again!!

Have an outstanding day!!!

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Nice enough hotel, cheaper than the Hampton in Redding, which was full. I requested a room on the side of the hotel facing an open field but the hotel couldn't honor my request so I ended up on the street side which is noisier. Traffic and train noise could be heard in the room, though it was quiet by late evening. I could hear televisions below me and adjacent to me plus plenty of noise in the hall from kids. This was one of my noisier stays, but not intolerable. The king studio suite I was in seemed a bit smaller than in newer Hamptons. The wet bar and bathroom counter space were definitely smaller and I found the sink area in the bathroom to be a little cramped.

The internet connection is fast, about 5 mbps, and there are ample channels to choose from on the TV which is a decent size flat panel with some HD choices. The window coverings did not include sheer drapes, so you either had the afternoon sun beaming into the room or darkness. A real plus, despite the audible guest and street noise, was that the doors on my floor were actually set to close quietly. So often hotels have them set to slam shut, which I find annoying.

The desk staff were pleasant and efficient checking me in on a night when they had a full house. The room amenities and the bed were what I expect from this brand. The bed was very comfortable as was the couch and easy chair.

All in all a good stay for about $125.

Room Tip: Top floor best to minimize noise and request a room on the open field side of the hotel for a quiete...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 4 July 2012

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I'm very glad that the room and breakfast arrangements worked well for you , although sorry to hear that the traffic noise was bothersome. Unfortunately during busy nights it can get a little noisey when we running at capacity.However, I'm very glad to know that on the whole your stay went well. Please come and see us again when you're back in town!

Reviewed 22 June 2012

The Red Bluff Hampton Inn & Suites has been my "home away from home" for quite sometime now. I stay at this Hampton through the week. The staff has always been great and makes sure I always get my same room. Roxi always greets me with a big smile and makes the check-in process smooth & quick. She is an awesome asset to the staff !

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Terry T
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Thank you for highlighting our hard working staff especially Roxi. We take great pride in making the guest experience a positive one and we appreciate you taking the time to make mention of their hard work. Our customer service is what we hope guests take away with them. We look forward to hosting you again on your next business trip to Red Bluff California!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Travelodge Red Bluff
#8 of 16 in Red Bluff
Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff
Gaia Hotel & Spa Redding, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!