“Great Hotel!!! Staff is Amazing.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Hotel!!! Staff is Amazing.”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

From the moment you walk into this hotel you are welcomed by Roxi (if your lucky) She is so pleasent and always has the best of the best cookies in the evening which is a nice touch, This hotel is one of my fav. because of her. I have stayed at many hotels due to my bisness travels and let me tell you Roxi brings her A game everytime. I've never recieved the type of service at any other hotel that Roxi provides me everytime!!! Also the gal that works the morning shift Britany was also very helpful Roxi informed me that she was the new Asst GM sence Tess left which i think is Amazing. I'm sure Tess was good as well but i never got great service from her as i did from these young gals. Long story short this hotel and there staff are amazing!!! Again thank you for everything.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Hello Tamara J, thank you so much for your outstanding review! Giving our guests a wonderful home-away-from-home experience is our top priority here at our Red Bluff Hampton; I am so glad that Roxi and I could do just that for you!! Thank you for your praise and compliments on our amazing staff!! We look forward to giving you another great stay!! Have a wonderful day!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
delta,BC
Reviewed 5 February 2013

this is a well located(just off I-5)property. It seems well managed and clean with friendly and helpful personnel. would recommend it to fellow travellers. If front desk, personnel recommend the nearby mexican restaurant,please do yourself a favour and give it a pass. To us, it was not nearly as good as we were led to believe.

Room Tip: main floor,close to lobby seems like a good location, we were quite comfortable in that area.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
Hello Westcoastcanuck, thank you for your great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your complimenting comments on our management, location, and cleanliness! We are also very glad that you enjoyed your room location, and look forward to providing you with friendly, helpful service in the future! Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review! Have an outstanding day!!
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Nice location, great view, attentive staff. Starbucks nearby (if you need it) One hotel where the room coffee is better than at the lobby. First time I went down, the breakfast coffee was out and no one in sight. So, back to the room and some home made stuff. Back down later, on my way out and the pot stuff was pretty bad, (but not empty).

Room Tip: The staff was OUTSTANDING and smart, put me on the side AWAY FROM THE RAILROAD. The railroad blows t...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Thank you, Jaatmaster, for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so sorry that there was not someone at the desk when you came down for coffee in the morning!! If you would not mind letting me know what date you had stayed with us, it would be much appreciated. Customer satisfaction is a top priority on our list here at the Red Bluff Hampton and I would love to be able to point the person that was on shift in the correct direction for yours, and other guests, future stays. Here is my email address: britani.kelley@hilton.com Also, thank you for the wonderful comments on our location, view and attentive staff; and thank you again for reviewing our hotel! We look forward to seeing in the future!! Have a wonderful day!!
Humboldt CA
Reviewed 28 January 2013

clean rooms, friendly staff, lobby was in middle of remodel, but will look great when complete (almost there) Only issue was other guests smoking cigarettes in the hall and the smell of Marijuana coming from several rooms. We have been experiencing that a lot with nearly every hotel lately...

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Britani K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
Hello Steve K, thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms! We are so sorry about the smoking smells throughout the hall!! I have made sure that we will be taking extra precautions to keep our hallways fresh and free of smoke; thank you so much for bringing that to my attention!! Our lobby is well on its way; we are now at the half way point, and it is looking beautiful! I hope that you will be able to come back soon to see it yourself!! Thank you again for reviewing our wonderful hotel!! Have a fantastic day!!!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

We've stayed here before on our trips up and down Interstate 5. The rooms are always clean and fresh. The staff has always been inviting and warm. Love the warm cookies when you check in. My room was ready for me with the lights and air on. There was a bottle of water and snack bag waiting also!

• Stayed January 2013
Britani K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, 28 January 2013
Hello Rainrun, we are so glad that we can always provide you with clean and fresh rooms! We are honored that you choose our Red Bluff Hampton, as your home-away-from-home during your I-5 travels! Thank you so much for the lovely comments on our caring stuff! We love having you!! See you on your next I-5 trip; and thank you again for taking the time to write us a wonderful review!! Have a fantastic day!!
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We visit family often in Red Bluff and this hotel is the ONLY place we'll stay. The Staff are always pleasant and helpful. The rooms are always comfy, clean, and no odd odors. It's very convenient to the I-5, yet far enough to be quiet. We appreciate the fast & reliable internet service; the varying hot breakfasts offered every morning along with several choices of coffee, pastries, cereals for the kids, and fresh cut & whole fruits ...all free. Every evening they offer (free) fresh hot baked cookies. They even have a mini-store of cold or frozen foods. During this stay the hotel lobby and dining areas were being remodeled, so breakfast was relocated to a meeting room adjacent the lobby ...including the large flat screen TV. The only minus in this hotel is its one elevator …it runs slow, even during off peak times.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Britani K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, 10 January 2013
Hello MLRsummerhouse, thank you for writing us this detail review!! We are so glad that you have chosen us for your ONLY place to stay in our quaint town of Red Bluff!! Thank you for your compliments on our convenient and quite location; our wonderful complimentary hot buffet style breakfast; and our outstandingly fast internet service!! Also, thank you for mentioning our fully stocked Suite Shop! We look forward to seeing you in the future!! Have a magnificent day!!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I frequently visit Red Bluff to visit family and will only stay at the Hampton Inn. It is close to the freeway, and close to Starbucks, but quiet and away from the bustle of downtown. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and always ready with a smile and a cheerful greeting. My room is always clean and fresh, and the breakfast is a wonderful assortment of good food getting my days off to great starts every time I'm there thanks to Ashley and the other staff members make everyone feel at home.

Room Tip: Every room is a good room.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Thank you, Carol D, for leaving us such a great review! We are so glad that you find our location to be convenient, quite, and in a great part of town! Thank you so much for commenting on our clean, fresh rooms; great breakfast; and cheerful and accommodating staff!! We will be sure to let Ashley know what a wonderful job she is doing; she is a fantastic assent to our team!! Thank you again for your wonderful comments; we look forward to seeing you in the future!! Have a perfect day!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Classic Inn
Classic Inn
#10 of 16 in Red Bluff
Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!