“Didn't Want To Leave”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Fresno
“Didn't Want To Leave”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The Hampton Inn and it's employees are without a doubt the best I have came across in my dozens of Hampton visits. The professional agent Kevin that checked me in was all smiles and welcomed me warmly. He explained everything about the property to me. I asked about dining nearby and he suggested the Mexican restaurant across the street. He told me to show my room key and they would give me a 15% discount. I did and they did. Nice!! I thought to myself, this must be a put on. While enjoying a glass of wine I watched him check in 2 more guests, and he was the same with each. Wow!! Housekeeping went out of their way to help me a couple of times. I couldn't find the ice machine and she walked me to it. Now, as far as the room goes. Nothing was out of place. Extra fresh and clean. The bed was most comfortable. When is Red Bluff, I highly recommend staying here. I know this will always be my place to stay when near Red Bluff.

Room Tip: If you can get a room on the back side, the view is very nice. Open green fields with the mountains...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MickeyP_13
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Thank you for highlighting our hard working team members especially Kevin. We take great pride in making the guest experience a positive one and we appreciate you taking the time to make mention of their hard work. Our customer service is what we hope guests take away with them. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Red Bluff California!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Lake Oswego, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms, free internet, free evening snacks, wine and beer, and within walking distance to restaurants. Breakfast was excellent with many options and our favorite fresh cut fruit. Would definitely stay again when traveling I 5

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review of our property. As you well know, reviews enhance or detour any stay, and we are so grateful for your enthusiastic and appreciative words! Our front desk, housekeeping team and breakfast bar hosts are first class and are always willing to do what they can to make each and every guest's stay a great experience. We are so glad you were able to enjoy our evening manager reception with our complimentary hors d'oevres and featuring our local wines and beer. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to having you back in the near future!
Brookings, Oregon
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Hampton Inn Red Bluff always comes thru for us. Friendliness, courtesy, helpfulness. We consider the staff family as well as the family we have in the area. They always treat the members of our family in Red Bluff the same as they do us. They realize this is where we meet and visit with all of our grandchildren and great grandchildren. The staff has always gone out of their way to accommodate our guests as well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your 'At home' feeling is our goal. We wanted you to have an experience that will make you excited to go back and stay with us again.....and we are glad that we have accomplished that task! We appreciate your honest review and for sharing your thoughts on our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Pleasanton, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Very nice place, quiet and clean room, super comfy bed, great TV, fast internet, delicious breakfast, and friendly staff. I stayed here on a road trip back to the Bay Area from Portland based on recommendations and reviews online. Believe the hype. This place is awesome and a great value.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Thank you for highlighting our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed! Soft sheets. Cushy pillows. Plush comforter and a crisp duvet. We are so glad you had your eight restful hours! We appreciate you recognizing our friendly and hardworking Hampton team. We hope to have you back again in the near future. Until then, Take care and safe travels.
Smithfield, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We were there on Monday night Feb 3rd 2014. It just happened to be a wine tasting event. We came back from dinner, the wine was almost gone, Tess opened another bottle and we sat back and enjoyed chatting with other guests, who also stayed to linger by the wine and snacks.
I have never enjoyed myself more. Tess was so enthusiastic and fun! Thank you!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Tess T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
We are always striving to share our friendly culture of Hamptonality' with our guests, going above and beyond to ensure they have a memorable experience. We're thrilled to see that our hard work is translating into positive traveler reviews on TripAdvisor. I am so glad you we able to enjoy our evening manager reception with our Mediterranian-inspired hors d'oevres made with local walnuts from Bianchi Farms, Tehama Style Olives from our Olive Hut, and you were able to taste our local beer from Sierra Nevada Brewery and introduce you to one my favorite wineries, Indian Peak Vineyards which is located in one of our pocket communites Manton, California which produces some great wines with its volcanic soil and sunny climate on the western slope of Mount Lassen. We would like to be your friend in town and I am so glad we were able to achieve this. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments. You are the reason we love what we do!
Thank you so kindly for choosing us.

Tess Tilev
Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Ever since Tess returned as manager at this facility the whole ambience has changed. Instead of chain hotel service and ammenities you'll find that you're made to feel at home. Whether its a managers social hour with cocktail hour and snacks (ala Embassy Suites) to being asked if you have enough water or if you'd like a snack for the road. Tess is right on it and she's gathering a growing list of travellers who appreciate the genuine way she makes you feel at home.
This is a must stop for travelers needing a much needed break from the road. Home away from home.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your kind remarks regarding your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit here in Red Bluff California and loved your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I appreciate you mentioning my name as well. My staff and I work very hard to impress each and every guest. We are very grateful that you are appreciative and again thank you! Take care...and see you very soon!
Delta, Canada
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Excellent check in and checkout as usual. Friendly staff who go the extra mile. Rooms are clean and roomy with miniature fridge and microwave. Complimentary breakfast is more then adequate. We have stayed this particular hotel several times and have always had excellent service. Will definitely stay again and again when we are in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your generous words and praise! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments. You are the reason we love what we do!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Classic Inn
Classic Inn
#10 of 16 in Red Bluff
Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!