“Red Bluff's best”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Red Bluff's best”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice recently. Easy access off the freeway, but away from the road, so no noise. Friendly and helpful staff, pretty good breakfast with some different items each day. Fresh-made cookies in the lobby in the evening:-) We will definitely be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Your feedback is highly appreciated and we are proud that you considered us the best in town! We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit here in Red Bluff California and loved your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. My team and I work very hard to impress each and every guest. We are very grateful that you are appreciative and again thank you! Take care...and see you very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Tacoma, United States
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Arrived late and very tired -- they took care of me. Room was immaculate and quiet, just what I needed. Breakfast was very good and everything was fresh. Great place to stay and will definitely return on my next trip through Norther California.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are So glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, and thanks so much for your compliments to the staff. Please do come and see us again soon! Until then, take care and safe travels!
Burnaby
Reviewed 19 March 2014

our stay was just for one night but what a lovely stay! Reception was efficient and very friendly, telling us of the all-day-coffee, tea & hot chocolate. He offered us a choice of beds, and which floor we would prefer. The room over-looking "the field" was super (just a low drone from the I-5 traffic even with the window open); the king size bed was very comfy, nice crisp linens.
The location was great for our needs, just off the I-5, however there isn't much to do around the hotel; a Starbucks down the road, and great mexican rest around the corner.
Oh the freshly backed chocolate chip cookies come out around 6.30pm :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
We can't thank you enough for such a wonderful and positive review of our hotel! We are glad you were able to experience our warm hospitality and enjoyed the additional amenities such as the cookies and hot breakfast. Thank you also for recognizing our team member’s service! We look forward to having you as our guest once again. Thank you so much!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I decided to stop in Red Bluff for an overnight pitstop. I called at 10:30pm at night and got an answer right away. (I had tried calling the Best Western in Red Bluff but the phone rang endlessly to no answer). The Front Desk rep was extremely polite and helpful and confirmed they had availability and quoted a rate. He said the reception area is staffed 24 hours so he or someone else on staff would be there when I arrived which was 45 min later and was I greeted warmly in a clean and well lit lobby. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The bed was comfortable with clean and crisp linens. Breakfast was complimentary and standard and good. Before I checked out in the morning I looked around the grounds and pool area and wanted to stay. I was very impressed with the facility and service from staff and highly recommend this location.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. And I am so glad our Front Desk team was able to help you out with your reservation. Thank you for highlighting our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed! Soft sheets. Cushy pillows. Plush comforter and a Crisp duvet. I have to agree, We do have a beautiful pool and deck area overlooking the farmers valley with the huge oak trees. We sincerely appreciate you for choosing to stay with us. We love having you here so please do come back :) Until then, take care and safe travels.
Fresno
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The Hampton Inn and it's employees are without a doubt the best I have came across in my dozens of Hampton visits. The professional agent Kevin that checked me in was all smiles and welcomed me warmly. He explained everything about the property to me. I asked about dining nearby and he suggested the Mexican restaurant across the street. He told me to show my room key and they would give me a 15% discount. I did and they did. Nice!! I thought to myself, this must be a put on. While enjoying a glass of wine I watched him check in 2 more guests, and he was the same with each. Wow!! Housekeeping went out of their way to help me a couple of times. I couldn't find the ice machine and she walked me to it. Now, as far as the room goes. Nothing was out of place. Extra fresh and clean. The bed was most comfortable. When is Red Bluff, I highly recommend staying here. I know this will always be my place to stay when near Red Bluff.

Room Tip: If you can get a room on the back side, the view is very nice. Open green fields with the mountains...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MickeyP_13
Thank you for highlighting our hard working team members especially Kevin. We take great pride in making the guest experience a positive one and we appreciate you taking the time to make mention of their hard work. Our customer service is what we hope guests take away with them. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Red Bluff California!
Lake Oswego, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms, free internet, free evening snacks, wine and beer, and within walking distance to restaurants. Breakfast was excellent with many options and our favorite fresh cut fruit. Would definitely stay again when traveling I 5

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review of our property. As you well know, reviews enhance or detour any stay, and we are so grateful for your enthusiastic and appreciative words! Our front desk, housekeeping team and breakfast bar hosts are first class and are always willing to do what they can to make each and every guest's stay a great experience. We are so glad you were able to enjoy our evening manager reception with our complimentary hors d'oevres and featuring our local wines and beer. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to having you back in the near future!
Brookings, Oregon
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Hampton Inn Red Bluff always comes thru for us. Friendliness, courtesy, helpfulness. We consider the staff family as well as the family we have in the area. They always treat the members of our family in Red Bluff the same as they do us. They realize this is where we meet and visit with all of our grandchildren and great grandchildren. The staff has always gone out of their way to accommodate our guests as well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your 'At home' feeling is our goal. We wanted you to have an experience that will make you excited to go back and stay with us again.....and we are glad that we have accomplished that task! We appreciate your honest review and for sharing your thoughts on our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Travelodge Red Bluff
Travelodge Red Bluff
#12 of 16 in Red Bluff
Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!