“Good place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean, and overall the service was good. Wake up call failed to happen. Otherwise, very happy with everything else. The breakfast was adequate and included eggs with cheese, fresh fruit, oatmeal, juice, milk, coffee, muffins, etc. I will stay here again if I come back to this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tess T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Thank you for your generous words. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments on our fresh and clean rooms and overall service at the hotel . You are the reason we love what we do! We realize your time is valuable, and it is you, our guest, on whom we rely on for feedback on what we are doing right and what needs improvement such as the wake up call. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from the Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff California. Until then, take care and safe travels.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

If there's a Hampton Inn at my destination, I always choose it first. This one is typical: clean, quiet, very comfortable beds and everything in the room works well. As a bonus, the window faces a scenic pasture.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We truly believe in consistency and I think that's what makes our brand so popular and successful. Thank you for believing in us. We recognize that you have a choice in where you stay, and we sincerely appreciate you for choosing to stay with us. I do have to agree, great view overlooking the oak trees and the farmers valley from the backside of our hotel:) We look forward to seeing you again soon! Until then, take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice recently. Easy access off the freeway, but away from the road, so no noise. Friendly and helpful staff, pretty good breakfast with some different items each day. Fresh-made cookies in the lobby in the evening:-) We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your feedback is highly appreciated and we are proud that you considered us the best in town! We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit here in Red Bluff California and loved your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. My team and I work very hard to impress each and every guest. We are very grateful that you are appreciative and again thank you! Take care...and see you very soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Arrived late and very tired -- they took care of me. Room was immaculate and quiet, just what I needed. Breakfast was very good and everything was fresh. Great place to stay and will definitely return on my next trip through Norther California.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are So glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, and thanks so much for your compliments to the staff. Please do come and see us again soon! Until then, take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

our stay was just for one night but what a lovely stay! Reception was efficient and very friendly, telling us of the all-day-coffee, tea & hot chocolate. He offered us a choice of beds, and which floor we would prefer. The room over-looking "the field" was super (just a low drone from the I-5 traffic even with the window open); the king size bed was very comfy, nice crisp linens.
The location was great for our needs, just off the I-5, however there isn't much to do around the hotel; a Starbucks down the road, and great mexican rest around the corner.
Oh the freshly backed chocolate chip cookies come out around 6.30pm :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

We can't thank you enough for such a wonderful and positive review of our hotel! We are glad you were able to experience our warm hospitality and enjoyed the additional amenities such as the cookies and hot breakfast. Thank you also for recognizing our team member’s service! We look forward to having you as our guest once again. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I decided to stop in Red Bluff for an overnight pitstop. I called at 10:30pm at night and got an answer right away. (I had tried calling the Best Western in Red Bluff but the phone rang endlessly to no answer). The Front Desk rep was extremely polite and helpful and confirmed they had availability and quoted a rate. He said the reception area is staffed 24 hours so he or someone else on staff would be there when I arrived which was 45 min later and was I greeted warmly in a clean and well lit lobby. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The bed was comfortable with clean and crisp linens. Breakfast was complimentary and standard and good. Before I checked out in the morning I looked around the grounds and pool area and wanted to stay. I was very impressed with the facility and service from staff and highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. And I am so glad our Front Desk team was able to help you out with your reservation. Thank you for highlighting our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed! Soft sheets. Cushy pillows. Plush comforter and a Crisp duvet. I have to agree, We do have a beautiful pool and deck area overlooking the farmers valley with the huge oak trees. We sincerely appreciate you for choosing to stay with us. We love having you here so please do come back :) Until then, take care and safe travels.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The Hampton Inn and it's employees are without a doubt the best I have came across in my dozens of Hampton visits. The professional agent Kevin that checked me in was all smiles and welcomed me warmly. He explained everything about the property to me. I asked about dining nearby and he suggested the Mexican restaurant across the street. He told me to show my room key and they would give me a 15% discount. I did and they did. Nice!! I thought to myself, this must be a put on. While enjoying a glass of wine I watched him check in 2 more guests, and he was the same with each. Wow!! Housekeeping went out of their way to help me a couple of times. I couldn't find the ice machine and she walked me to it. Now, as far as the room goes. Nothing was out of place. Extra fresh and clean. The bed was most comfortable. When is Red Bluff, I highly recommend staying here. I know this will always be my place to stay when near Red Bluff.

Room Tip: If you can get a room on the back side, the view is very nice. Open green fields with the mountains...