“Always a Pleasure”

Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Not my first time at this Hampton Inn. Got in on a Tuesday and they were having a nice managers reception of snacks, beer, wine, or other beverages. Nice touch after a day on the road. Kim greeted us at the counter, a very pleasant young lady and she served our beverages. Rooms are always clean, beds are comfortable and we love their tv programming, they have DIRECT TV
ALWAYS A PLEASURE to stay here

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kevin B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you sincerely for your review of our hotel! I'm glad you enjoyed our manager's reception/happy hour! As you could imagine, this has been a big hit since we started it, and we will be expanding it to every night in the weeks to come with a larger beer and wine selection. Thanks for touching on our DirecTV in every room also. Every room has it's own DirecTV receiver, so the guide feature can be used just like at home!

Thanks againf for taking the time to review the property and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The complaint we had about this Hampton was it was noisy in the hallways etc. An average person walking down the hallway sounded extremely loud. We were moved to the top floor and the staff was most gracious. Food and everything else was great but if you are sensitive to noise you may want to pass and if you do stay, definitely stay on the top floor.

Room Tip: Top Floor!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RoseBriar22
Kevin B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our property! Although I'm glad the room was comfortable for you, I do apologize about the noise issue you experienced. I do hope that top floor was a bit quieter for you!

Thanks again for your kind words and I do hope we can welcome you back as our guest again in the near future!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was extremely satisfied with my visit to Hampton Inn in Red Bluff, CA. Staff were helpful, friendly, professional - everything and more than I expected. The room was a little small (I should have had a suite!) for us but it was clean and everything appeared well cared for in the facility. I have stayed here before in a suite. I believe this is the best deal going - because of the quality you get for the money you are spending. Also, I enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the service at that time. No complaints! (Although one guy one night seemed to eye me like I was sneeking in!)

Thank Yolana C. Y

Thanks so much for your review, and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks especially for highlighting the friendliness of our staff. They are very dedicated to making your stay as enjoyable as possible and they are all extremely valued here! The suites truly are a great deal! Typically for only $10 more, the room is quite a bit larger, plus there is a nice relaxing sofa in the room which converts into a bed if an extra is needed.

Again, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks again for your review! We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near furure!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My stay in Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff was good overall. The rooms were well furnished and comfortable. I was disappointed to see many hair on the bathroom floor, obviously from previous guests and possibly housekeeper.
I stayed on the 3rd floor for both stays. There was only one elevator used for hotel guests and employees. The elevator was slow and I was surprised to learn that there was no service elevator for Housekeeping staff to use to move from one floor to another with their large cart.
The breakfast for my first night was the same and disappointing but I realized that the menu changed daily so although the menu was not the healthiest and a bit too salty, I would say it was ok but nothing to be excited about. Complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate was a very good.
On my last stay, I realized that there was a message lamp blinking. I could not retrieve by pressing the message button. I contacted front desk to retrieve my message but I was told that they cannot so I was instructed to dial a 2 digit number. When I was able to retrieve the messages, there were 4 messages, all for previous 2 guests who stayed in the same room.
The Fitness Center only had 3 machines but I am happy that the hotel offered.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank FunToTVL

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. First I'd like to apologize about the sub-par experience you had with us. I have reviewed this with my entire management team and we are taking appropriate measures to ensure these issues are immediately remedied. We are currently in the process of revamping our breakfast menu to offer healthier choices as well as the tried and true favorites.

Thanks again for your review and for bringing this matter to my attention. I hope you will give us another chance to give you the quality you expect and deserve from the Hampton Inn & Suites here in Red Bluff!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The Red Bluff Hampton Inn was clean and updated! Beautiful view from our room over looking a lush green field and oak trees. The staff couldn't have been nicer! Each interaction was professional, courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our property and for your very kind words! I do agree, the view of that field is amazing! Even when everything else around has turned brown, that field is an amazing shade of green! Thanks especially for your comments regarding our staff. They are all very passionate about our guests and I'm so glad that passion was evident to you.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed when attending a family funeral. The Hampton Inn gave us a special group bereavement rate. The rooms were quite. They had wine, beer, crackers, cheese, and cookies from 5 to 7 PM on Tuesday night. The breakfast provided a nice variety of choices. I would stay there again if I was in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your very kind words regarding our property. I'm so glad you had a nice stay despite the circumstances. Thanks for highlighting our "Happy Hour" which takes place on Mondays and Tuesdays from 5-7pm! As you could imagine, it has been a big hit since we started it a few months ago, and we will be expanding this in the near future!

Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the future!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

An oasis in a stretch of mediocre hotels and inns on the I 5, especially if your drive is across several days. The breakfast alone is worth the stay and the rooms are large, clean and comfortable with lots of attention to detail.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Carol C
Tess T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for your generous words and praise! Recommendations are powerful and we appreciate your willingness to pass the word along. As one of our many valued guests, we thank you for your time and positive comments. We look forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Travelodge Red Bluff
#8 of 16 in Red Bluff
Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff
Best Western Plus Corning Inn

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Red Bluff? Share your experiences!