“Exceeded our expectations!”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Bend
“Exceeded our expectations!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

After our newer motor home required unexpected repairs, our travel plans quickly changed. Our stay at Comfort Inn made our unfortunate plans end on a terrific note! I requested a room with two double beds and we were given a SUITE with two KING beds! Amazing! The service was prompt, friendly, and the employees treated us in a very polite and professional manner. Not to mention the complimentary breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle, and fresh fruite. What more could we want? We would definitely stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor. Keep A/C on low for the coolest temperature.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Thank you so much for your review. Exceeding your expectations is what we are all about. Circumstances happen that are out of our control and we are thrilled to have made your plans of travel an experience that you will remember as a good memory. I cannot stress how happy I am that our staff had the chance to meet you. Thank you for staying with us, and may your continued travels lead you to more good memories!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 July 2013

As soon as I got here, I knew it was going to be a great stay. You know how when you walk into a hotel and the lobby looks great, you just know it's going to be alright? That was this hotel. In addition to this, the front desk attendant seemed like she couldn't do enough to make sure your stay was a good one.

Once we got to our room on the third floor, it was absolutely HUGE. There was an office area, as well as a couch/sitting area separated by a low dresser with a swivel TV on it (so you could also see it from the bed). The bathroom was also decently sized, and I really enjoyed having the balcony (as soon as it was dark out and the temperature dropped, that is). Everything was nicely updated, and the only thing missing was a mini-fridge.

Nice pool area, and great that they offer guest laundry. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I really liked my third floor balcony room!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SC101112
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for your review. It is certainly something I enjoyed reading. Our intent is to go out of our way to make sure that your stay is a good one, as you graciously pointed out. It is a joy for me to know that we provided you with great customer service. Our rooms are spacious and designed with your comfort in mind. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we get the chance to see you again.
Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed our time here. Beautiful large rooms. Almost like suites. I like how you can swivel the Large screen to either watch from your bed or from the sofa in the living room like area. Beds are very comfortable. I also like the balcony with the chairs. Very nice hot breakfast as well. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
What a wonderful review. Thank you. We appreciate the fact that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is ensure that each and every guest leaves knowing that we did our best to make sure that their stay was enjoyable. And the fact that you would highly recommend us puts the biggest smile on my face. Thank you. Thank you for always staying with us. Thank you for mentioning how comfortable the beds are. Thank you for saying how beautiful you felt the room was. Thank you for your review.
Turlock, California
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I stayed here one night and was surprised at the reasonable price I paid for a large room. I had a king size bed, separate sitting area with a couch and desk. The TV was strategically placed to be view from any vantage point since it had a swivel base. I did not take advantage of the complimentary breakfast, but it smelled delicious. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
We thank you a great deal for your response. You, as the guest, mean a great deal to our staff. We make sure that we offer a great deal to you because we want you to return. Thank you for staying with us, for viewing us as excellent and for saying that you will stay here again. We thank you and we look forward to seeing you the next time.
Oakhurst, California
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The hotel was very clean and we had a large room. Each room had its own balcony which was
nice. The breakfast was fully stocked and quite good. The best thing was that it is a very easy
off/on from I-5.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
Thank you for your review. Our name says it all...comfort. Our rooms are very clean and big to offer the comfort and relaxation you deserve when you are traveling. Our breakfast is fully stocked to fill you up before you head back out on the road. Our desire is to make sure that your stay is easy and comfortable, and affordable. We happily thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you the next time you travel through our quaint little town.
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the red bluff comfort inn that I will definitely be staying there again the rooms were amazing and clean and they had such amazing people working at the front desk to welcome you she made you feel like you were just at home and family I hope to travel that way again cause there's no other hotel ill stay at in that town :)

• Stayed March 2013
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Thank you kindly for your pleasant response. To identify our property as amazing and our staff as amazing is agreeable to not only myself, but to the majority of our guests. Thank you for pointing out the qualities that make us special, because we view our guests as special. When you stay with us, we want to exceed your expectations with the service we provide and the rooms in which you stay. We thank you for your amazing review, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The toilet seat was broken so when you sit on it your skin gets pinched. I told them and they did nothing except for claiming it must have happened since us because no one else reported it. When we arrived in the room the seat was sealed with paper over the crack, so the maid had to see it. This morning our toilet over flowed. The screen on the door to outside was torn all on the bottom so we had bugs in our room all night.

The free breakfast wasn't worth the price, we has so little food we went out for food. They never had coffee made,

Room Tip: I would never pay $111. to stay there again, we left feeling very ripped off.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
I would like to personally thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize for your experience at our hotel. It is my desire to make sure that each and every guest is provided with the best service. I was unaware of the issues with your toilet, and action has been taken to remedy the situation. It is not our policy to ever place blame on the customer, and I am sorry that you were made to feel that way. I would hope that you reconsider staying with us the next time you travel through Red Bluff. I would like you to have the opportunity to spend the night in comfort, as I assure you that your next stay will be as such. As stated in the email I sent to you, please contact me if you have any further questions or concerns. I am here to help make sure that you are happy with your stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Best Western Plus Corning Inn
Classic Inn
Classic Inn
#10 of 16 in Red Bluff

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!