“True to its name...”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The Comfort Inn in Red Bluff, California, is our regular stop as we travel to our daughter’s home in southern California. We enjoyed our first visit there several years ago and have continued to stay there for the following reasons:

• Easy access to and from the freeway as well as to Hwy. 99 if you prefer more leisurely travel through California nut country.
• Easy check in and check out.
* Large, clean, comfortable, quiet rooms. Since it is located off the main road and away from the freeway, traffic noise is minimal.
• Good free breakfast in a well-maintained breakfast room; (they are adding an outdoor eating area which will be wonderful in warmer weather.)
• Friendly, helpful attendants who provided written information on services, amenities, etc.
* Wifi connection is fast and connected automatically.
* Plentiful good parking for all types of vehicles.
• Reasonably priced.
• Good family restaurants within walking distance.

We highly recommend Comfort Inn in Red Bluff. It is true to its name.

Oregon travelers

Room Tip: We have never had a bad room but lower level, left side are closer to the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Thank you for your review. It is truly wonderful. It is especially wonderful to know that you continue to return to our facility. It was such an honor for me to have met you, and I thank you, truly, for your comments. I look forward to your next arrival, perhaps in the spring when you can enjoy our new outdoor patio, along with our new furniture, new bathroom and new style as the new Comfort Suites. Thank you, again.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We stayed here for one night on a road trip and were very impressed. The room was large, the bed very comfortable, and the service great. I most appreciated the fact that the staff had read my note in my online reservation, requesting a non-pet room. (I don't like having to share my room with previous guests' pets when I travel.) The check-in gal told me that pets are only allowed on the first floor and our room was booked for the second floor. It was very clean and did not smell like animals.

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to write in the "Note" section of the online reservation form, explaini...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Your review is without a doubt, perfectly stated...for sure! Thank you for pointing out the qualities that make the Comfort Inn the best place to stay in Red Bluff...large rooms, comfortable beds, and great service! We love accommodating pets, but we make sure that we have designated rooms for pets so that guests like you receive the comfortable atmosphere that you deserve. Thank you for staying with us, for writing this astonishing review, and for being you! We hope we get the chance to see you again.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We had a pickup and car/tractor trailer and were heading North to pickup an antique John Deere tractor. I selected the Comfort Inn from Choice Hotels' website, but I called ahead to be certain there was parking space for our hauler. There was, so we made the reservation.

We arrived to a very pleasant front desk person (Dawn) who welcomed us, handed me a personalized letter giving us all the specifics about the property and told me "...if you need anything, please call upon me because I will be here all night.."

When we stepped into the lobby it set the tone for our stay. It is very well designed, kept up and decorated in a Christmas theme. When we entered our room our surprise of the ammenities continued. I cannot speak to all the rooms, but ours (118) was very spacious with a nice sitting area, a desk for the laptop, and a fenced patio area outside the room. Of all the Choice Hotels properties where I/we have stayed (I am Elite Diamond so I stay at least 40 nights a year in a Choice Hotel) this one ranks in the top three.

We have been talking about an extended trip to Northern California and we have decided to make the Comfort Inn, Red Bluff our home base while we visit various locales.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your beautiful review. It was such a pleasure for me to read your comments. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful staff, and Dawn is such a delight to work with. She loves her job, and we love having her as an employee. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Red Bluff. It is our desire to be ranked in the top three, and we appreciate you taking note of what we work so hard to achieve. The Comfort Inn Red Bluff is your home away from home, and we look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I travel all over the country for my job which lands me in many of the small towns in America. I must say this Comfort Inn is "One of a Kind"! I was very pleased as I walked into the spacious rooms. The front desk clerks were very helpful with making sure to take care of all of my needs. The one that made me feel most welcome was Chelsey. She aided me in finding great places to eat as well as activities to do in the surrounding areas. Thing is she wasn't just polite to me but everyone that walked through the door. She has Great customer service and a personality that would turn any frown upside down. I will defiantly recommend this Comfort Inn to anyone that is passing through the area. Thank you to all of the staff and keep up the good job!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your "one of a kind" review. We are so happy that you chose the Comfort Inn Red Bluff while you traveled through our neck of the woods. And I could not agree with you more that Chelsey has the personality to brighten your day. We are so thankful for those "one of a kind" guests as yourself...so thankful for our "one of a kind" staff, and we thank you for your comments. When you are traveling through our town, we would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

This was a surprise for us, we stay in Comfort Inns as we travel across the US. The location on
I-5, was great for a layover. The staff were fantastic, helpful, you could tell they were pleased to be working at this Comfort Inn. The rooms were spacious, quiet,clean and very comfortable bedding. Don't miss the breakfast, it was great, real plates and dinnerware with a great selection of items for breakfast.
Recommend this one to anyone looking for a good night sleep and excellent accommodations close to I-5 in northern California.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you so much for your unmistakable review. We are not at all surprised that you found our facility spacious, clean and comfortable. And I could not agree with you more that our staff is fantastic. You are absolutely correct...we all love working here. And we love accommodating guests as yourself. We are so happy that you stayed with us, and even happier to know that you recommend us. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel and I have to say by far it has been one of the best hotels I've stayed at! Great location from the i5.... Service was excellent and she made us feel very welcomed I for her name I think it was chelsea she was friendly from the moment we entered the building! The rooms are amazingly clean and huge I would hesitate on coming back because of the kind and friendly atmosphere thank you for making my stay amazing

• Stayed: November 2013
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so very happy that you choose to return to our facility and more so for writing a review of your experience each time. We truly believe that our hotel is one of the best, and we take great pride in offering clean, huge rooms. Not to mention the fact that we love our employees as much as we love our guests...and it shows! You will always find friendly, amazing service at the Comfort Inn, and the time that you spend here will always be as wonderful as your review. Thank you. We look forward to your next arrival.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Meeting my girlfriends for a get together, Beautiful Spacious rooms, sitting area, balcony. Friendly , helpful staff. Great complimentary breakfast! I will definitely stay here again!!

Front desk even remembered my name at check out! Wish I had taken her name!

Judy M.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Cheryl W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for one of the best reviews ever! We are thrilled to know that you would definitely stay with us again. Thank you for specifically stating what we offer and why we consider ourselves the best...beautiful, spacious rooms...friendly, helpful staff. Our guests are the best. Thank you for choosing the best place to stay...The Comfort Inn Red Bluff! The best room, the best staff...and above all...the best rate! We cannot wait to see you again! All the best to you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bluff
Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff
Travelodge Red Bluff
Travelodge Red Bluff
#8 of 16 in Red Bluff

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!