“Neat, Clean and Friendly”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Red Bluff
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Neat, Clean and Friendly”
Reviewed 23 November 2010

Had a wonderful stay. Warm and inviting. Debbie at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Very nice provided breakfast - not just continental - with eggs, bacon, waffles. Rooms very nicely set up and clean, quiet - had a very safe feeling about staying here. Certianly would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Lynnwood, Washington
Reviewed 9 November 2010

this hotel is clean and the rooms are huge. The internet connection is pretty fast which helped me in getting my work done. I am working in the area and waiting for my home to be built. The home is getting delayed and i always show up at the hotel after checking out. The rooms have everything and even a large size balcony to go with it. The staff is very friendly and even know me by my first name. Clean and quiet just what i need at the end of the day.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
California
Reviewed 30 August 2010

Overall, a good experience. Check in was prompt and our room was very spacious. The furniture in our room looked like it was brand new. The mattress was comfortable. The property was clean and well kept. The breakfast had a good selection of food including eggs, waffles, and sausage. The location is a couple blocks off interstate 5, and noise was not a problem.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank skikingCalifornia
Sunriver, Oregon
Reviewed 13 July 2010

We highly recommend all military (active, retired, reserve) and government employees to take advantage of the discounted rates available through Choice Hotels. We have done so all over the country and saved a lot of money. This was a very clean and well kept hotel. We stayed in a king suite and it was very large with a comfortable bed. It has a pool and gym but we did not use them as our stay was short. It is close to the freeway with easy access to I-5. There is lots to see in this area and we have done so on previous trips. The breakfast was the usual fare and there was plenty of it. We went down very early and everything was ready to go. We are planning to stay here again on our way back to Pt Mugu in a few weeks. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. My husband's only complaint was they had powdered coffee creamer even at the lobby coffee setup. He expects to have an ice bucket with real creamers available.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 8 July 2010

Pros: This hotel is located a block from the Freeway (5) and 1/2 block from main thruway. The location lends itself to easy access with the added bonus of NO traffic noise. (This is a huge bonus for me - You can sleep soundly in these rooms.)

Standard King room featured slightly dated furniture in good condition and was a huge room by contemporary standards. Very clean and adequately decorated. Great water pressure and heat. Comfortable beds.

Cons: My only complaint was the breakfast bar. The food quality was poor and when items ran out they were not replaced. There was only one waffle maker for a hotel of this size. Definately inadequate. If you want a decent hotel breakfast try somewhere else. I will add that McDonalds is near the hotel and comparatively a better choice. (Did I really say that?) Nonetheless, if you are satisfied with toast, milk, juice, rolls you will make out just fine at the hotel.

PS. Try the Riverside Restaurant - its that good!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Oregon
Reviewed 29 December 2009

It was a wonderful stay, enjoyed each and every moment. Hotel was very clean and the rooms were huge. The young man at the front was exceptionally kind to help me with my luggage and make future reservations for me in Oregon. I would always stay here next time round.

Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed 12 December 2009

Stayed here 6 weeks ago and this week too. So basically got a pretty good overview of how this hotel operates. Last trip, the customer service when we checked in was all right. We felt like we were interupting the clerk's (Sam) TV show he was watching in the lobby...but overall wasnt too unpleasant.

This trip, I waited about 5-6 minutes as he continued to be on the internet finishing up a personal e-mail (yes, I peeked). He barely spoke as we tried to get checked in, shoved paperwork at me to sign, didnt tell me my room number, nor how to find it and was not very friendly at best. Didnt tell me about the breakfast and actually seemed annoyed I hadnt noticed the nearby elevator. Wow.
We left our room from 12-8pm (stayed 2 nights) and didnt get fresh linens, nor did anyone come in to make the beds or tidy up. This also happened 6 weeks ago.

On the up side, the rooms are well appointed and clean. Beds are fairly comfy.
WiFi works well, with little interuptions.
Breakfast was all right, although they ran out of things really fast and they werent replenished. I think it would make sense to have an employee watching the quantities especially during the breakfast rush.
Checkout was fast, with a friendly face behind the desk.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple