“Simply Fantastic”

Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Redding
Vancouver, Canada
“Simply Fantastic”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We booked a night in this hotel on our way North on the I 5. We travel with 2 dogs and the hotel is pet friendly. The staff was super friendly and even gave our dogs a nice treat. The rooms are big, clean and spacious. Plenty of room for our luggage and our dogs. Redding is nice town where you can easily spend a week here. We enjoyed ourselves that much that we decided to book another night. Check out the glass bottom bridge and Whiskytown lake. The staff (Lacy) even printed directions to the bridge and lake.
Whoever stays here will be impressed. This hotel raises the bar for affordable accommodation.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Ingo S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
San Jose
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I have been in the hi-tech industry for 26 years and travel everywhere. So I have had many experiences at hotels and Inns. I must say Reyna is so accommodating and attentive to your breakfast needs. She moves tirelessly and quickly around the dining room helping travelers get a great meal. She really goes out of her way to help everyone!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank MJDouglasSJ
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Upon our late night arrival the staff were very nice and accommodating to our needs. The next morning, towels were after our decision after the request went in. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding and the service of the wait staff (Reyna C) was awesome! She made sure everyone in the room was taking care of her professionalism is first class. I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Willie G
Rocklin, California
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel during our roadtrip up to Medford, OR and was very pleased with the hospitality we received at this hotel. The front desk employees were very nice & accomodating. The rooms were clean, beds were comfy, bathroom clean & the overall hotel was very nicely kept. Our favorite part of the hotel was their continental breakfast... which was fantastic! My husband & I travel often and we have stayed at several hotels which offers free continental breakfast and we both were blown away with this one. This hotel offers more than just bread, juice and cereal.. they serve a very nice portion of breakfast. My family enjoyed the biscuts & gravy, eggs, breakfast sausage patties, waffles, juice and many choices of muffins, bagels, toast, oatmeal.. etc. The cook is a little lady, with high energy & eager to help out, extremly nice and great personality. We ended up extending our stay for with the hotel for 3 additional day because our kids loved it so much. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Redding area & looking for a nice stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mykhael2001
San Diego, California
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed two nights when we visited Lassen NP and Burney Fall. The amenities (especially) in the hotel look very new and inspiring, and the room is very clean and spacious. The restroom has both shower and tub- which make it lovely and interesting. Location is good- you can get on and off I-5 easily, and drive to downtown (restaurants, Sandial bridges) in 5 minutes. Definitely would come back again if I get a chance!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I'm not a regular guest of the Fairfield Inn chain, but maybe I ought to be. I was very impressed by our stay at this one in Redding. We arrived after driving for 14 hours...the perfect time for a quick, professional check-in procedure. We wished we had 2 queens for a family of four, but no matter. We were exhausted and the bed linens were soft (mattress a little firm for my taste, but most hotel mattresses are). I guess what impressed me the most was how spotlessly clean the room was and how attractive the decor was. Great tile work, light fixture, color scheme, art selection in the bathroom (and overall). I just enjoyed the atmosphere of the room, and how often do you want to say that about your typical hotel room?!

Complimentary breakfast was typical of its kind. Reyna is the breakfast room hostess with the most-est. Seriously, they should give her a raise. Making waffles, clearing tables, greeting guests, etc.

I would definitely stay here again, and I am inspired to try more Fairfield Inns during our travels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Britt-Marie D
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome hotel. Made our stay at Redding more pleasant. The front desk ladies Krystal, Nicole and Sheryl were all very helpful. They were friendly, quick and attentive. The lady at breakfast, Reyna was a sweetheart. I asked her for extra strong coffee and she was ready with it both mornings. Jack the cat is the jewel of the hotel. Felt like we were with family at the hotel. Will definitely come back.

Stayed July 2014