“Clean and quiet place to stay in Redding”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Redding
Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Redding
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a great value. It's updated, clean and very quiet. Even though our room was next to the elevator, we could not hear it or any other noise from the hallway. We also did not hear the highway from our room. Hotel staff was also excellent!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Hazel C

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Friendly, helpful, and amazing staff. If you stay here, you're in luck if Reyna Castillo is there and doing breakfast- as other reviewers have said, she really is the best! The room was clean and spacious, the pool was great.

1  Thank seattlehousewife
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites in Redding, CA, were AMAZING! They were very friendly & helpful and always greeted you with a smile on there face. They have a great pool & hot tub area. Reyna Castillo who did the breakfast, she was the best! My family & I looked forward to breakfast each morning. My grand daughter loved her. She would hand out stickers to the little kids. She would go around a greet each of the guest, and made sure that had what ever they needed for the breakfast. This is our new place to stay. Looking forward to the next trip.

2  Thank Michal-Ann M
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had a very nice stay at Faield. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. We needed some directions and they printed out a copy. They also gave a very good tip for a place to eat. The spa and pool were great.The beds inour room were a little firm but slept well. The breakfast had a goo assortment and filled us up past lunch time. The lady tak7ng care of the breakfast area was friendly and on top of keeping every thing in order and the tables clean.

The draw back is there are no eating places really close to the motel(there are three at this location) so I would think a restaurant would be coming soon.

Room Tip: I would think most rooms are quiet. The freeway is on the back side but when in the pool we really d...
1  Thank Traveler11California
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Every few months, we make the Fairfield Inn in Redding a regular stop between the northwest and Los Angeles because we really like this hotel. The rooms are clean, spacious, modern, and the staff are really great. One employee by the name of Sylvia is really friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable about the local restaurants. The hotel also has the cutest cat by the name of Jack. He roams the premises and can often be seen in the front of the hotel greeting guests. Jack even has a Facebook website. We look forward to seeing Jack each time we stay here.

2  Thank Chuck T
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I drove through Redding on the way home from Washington. I had just purchased my dream car a '69 Camaro. The great guy at the counter told me to park it at the front door and he would watch it so I could get some rest and finish my drive to Sebastopol.
The next morning I got up early, said good morning to Charlie the Cat and went for breakfast. Reyna Castillo took great care of me and my biscuits and gravy.
She made my morning with her friendly service and genuine hospitality. Thanks Reyna, front desk guy (sorry I didn't get his name), Charlie and The Fairfield.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Cory S
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed here for 1 night, expected the usual dated hotel with poorly trained staff! Well; surprise was in the works! Very personally staff in a very comfortable and nice Fairfield, one of the best one around.

1  Thank cowboydanno