Free cancellation until 26/07
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$131
Thunderbird Lodge(Redding)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
US$105
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$104
ComfortSuites
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
US$132
US$123
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$122
All reviewssacramento riverriver viewwild turkeysgas stationin house restauranttop floorgreat place to staybreakfast buffetthe hotel is cleanfitness centerdefinitely stay here againroom was largeredding areacomfortable bedsfront desk staffhot tubeasy access
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is in a good location and maintained very well inside and outside. During our travels we usually always stay and a Hilton participating location (Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton Inn). We know what to expect, which is high quality lodging, from them no matter where in the U.S. we may be.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Booked this as a last minute thing due to the fire in Yosemite Valley.
We used Travelocity, were trying for the Hampton Inn Redding but it was sold out.
Clean, easy to use.
Unfriendly staff, of all the availability, they gave us ground floor right opposite the elevator!!
May be it was Labor Day's w/end, but for the price we paid ($168), I expected more.

Room Tip: Try the Hampton Inn up the street
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
HGIRedding, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. I apologize that the comfort of your stay was interrupted and I have shared your comments with our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of customer service. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area, I hope that you will be our guest again – thank you for your review.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

The rooms are clean. The restaurant has good food but the breakfast is not included. Also upon check in, you get 2 free water bottles, unfortunately for us, there were 3 of us. I was told I could buy the 3rd bottle of water. In the afternoon-evenings, they have these soft granola snacks that are very tasty and they are free. It is one of the nicer hotels in Redding after a long drive. That is why we stayed here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank mlaw1970
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Overall this is a very nice hotel. The last night of my stay I was scheduled to leave town late so asked the man at the desk what was the latest time I could check out. He said 1:00. I asked if 2:00 was possible and he stated that would cost me 50% of a full night's fee. Next to me a young woman was asking the other clerk the exact same question, and the clerk told her, that she could stay until 2:00 with no extra charge! I then asked my man why she could stay for free and I had to pay, and being put on the spot he said that I could also stay until 2:00. I was shocked that such a thing could happen, one guest is offered a service for free while the next guest is expected to pay for it???

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
HGIRedding, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Guest,

I apologize for your experience with the late check out time frame. Generally 1pm is the guideline for late check outs and depending on occupancy levels we strive to meet our guest requests. I appreciate your concern and often we can use our guest reviews as training tools for our staff. I hope your travels will bring you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here many times. VERY CLEAN which is so unusual for older properties. Good value. Breakfast was great! My kids loved it. Close to sundial bridge ( next exit up). Staff are very friendly and accommodating which is so very rare! Very reliable. Portions at dinner are large.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We value your business and it's nice to know that we have made your stay a pleasant one.