Hilton Garden Inn Redding
US$145
Travelodge Redding CA(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$101
ComfortInn
Thunderbird Lodge(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$84
Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
US$139
US$125
US$121
US$112
All reviewssacramento riverriver viewwild turkeysgas stationin house restauranttop floornice hotelgreat place to staybreakfast buffetbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againfitness centerrooms are cleanroom was largefront desk staffbed was very comfortablehot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We traveled to Redding to visit family and needed to spend the night. We did a quick online check and chose this place for other good reviews. The front desk honored the price that we had found online on a travel website. I was too tired to care where the room was, but my cousin asked for a room with a river view. Keep that in mind if you go there.

My room was clean and comfortable. I LOVED the bed! I actually loved this bed as much as my own, and that's saying a lot. Carpets, room, bathroom, everything just fine.

We did not stay for breakfast. My aunt and uncle live across the highway, and they always go to the Courtyard Cafe 5200 Churn Creek Rd. which is also just across the highway. I recommend that place for breakfast. Tasty American style comfort food breakfasts for a reasonable price!

I gave this place 5 stars, not because it's a five star hotel. It's not. It's a 3 star hotel. My rating is that it's a GREAT 3 star hotel and yes, if I have to stay in Redding again, I would stay here!

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Carol M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

"Best stay in town?"...well that sure made the staff smile! I read these reviews to the staff on Tuesday so you sure made happy team members today!! Thanks!! We love our location and you're right, those river views are amazing. Sitting up on the bluff overlooking just really gives an awesome view. We're holding you to that promise to come see us again! And from me, the GM, again I thank you for giving the team a boost today!! Always helps to know you are appreciated.
Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

d The staff did everything to accomodate me, in wake of a few unforseen mishaps. The location of my room was quiet, sereen, and scenic. I was overlooking the Sacramento river, also the snow covered top of Mt. Lassen.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Yikes! Mishaps?? So glad to hear the team was able to make it all ok! And about that view...isn't it awesome? It's also really special from the fitness center and the pool area. Hope you got to visit those areas as well. We are pleased you noticed how quiet we are. Pays to be a bit off the interstate and away from noises of businesses. We're just here...all by ourselves! Please come see us again..and soon!! Big thanks from the entire team for the great review.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I go to Redding Ca a lot on business. I always try and stay at this Facilty. easy access to everything and a great staff. Very nice and most accomodating. The Hotel is far enough from the freeway so there is really no noise. The breakfeast is awesome as are all of the amenities.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Well, thanks! And we agree...Redding is an awesome town! Nice of you to notice. It's guests like you that bring great smiles to the team. It's also guests like you that make our job a wonderful one. That said...guess you need to hurry back! Seriously, big thanks from the team for the wonderful review. We're pretty darn proud of our awesome cooked to order breakfast. Hope you were here on a day that Jerry did his omelets! They're incredible. Come see us again soon..and have an awesome summer.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

The room was large but the king bed was hard as a rock. $12 each for breakfast is too much. No quiet sides in this hotel. Best if you drive a bit farther south to Red Bluff and the new Holiday Inn Express. For Redding we will pick the Hampton Inn and Suites if they aren't too expensive. The shower and bath were ok.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor quiet side but I doubt you will find a quiet room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Carol M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thanks so much for taking time to review our hotel. Looks like we may have "missed the mark' on making your stay that perfect stay we all strive to deliver. I do hope you were aware of the Garden Sleep System bed. It allows guests to control the comfort level of the bed to their satisfaction. The adjustments are simple and our guests seem to love them. The breakfast is cooked to order..awesome omelets and eggs and yes, it is priced separate at $10.95 for all you care to eat.
I do hope the rest of your 'time away from home' was a great one...and come see us again and give us another chance to 'wow' you. Have an awesome summer.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was the first time we stayed at this facility. The staff were wonderful, rooms comfortable and clean, breakfast delicious with a variety of foods, a bright non crowded dining area, and peaceful grounds. Can't say enough good about this place. It was the starting point of our spring break, heading south. We would stay here again, and perhaps longer than just overnight.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Big thanks for the great review! So glad you managed to slip away for spring break! We all hope the rest of your trip was awesome. Do come see us again..and plan to stay a bit. We have some really great things to see/do in the area. Again..big thanks from the team.