“Disappointed”
Review of Win-River Casino

Win-River Casino
Ranked #10 of 58 things to do in Redding
More attraction details
Owner description: Open round the clock, this Native American gaming facility features 751 slot machines, table games, bingo, video slots, a card room, restaurant and live entertainment.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were very unimpressed with this Casino. The rooms are quite nice, since they are brand new.. but... they have no television package other than local.. The hotel is right next to the railroad track so the train goes through several times a night.. The air conditioners are uncomfortably loud.
We had dinner in the restaurant... reasonably priced, though not memorable.
I like that it is non smoking but... I don't think they have any trade-offs for that.
The slots are of the old variety, which I like... I'm sure as soon as they take in enough money, they'll change them for the high priced version.
Table games are reasonable but not terribly plentiful.
Bottom line is .. we won't be staying here.. We like Rolling Hills.

All reviews
"creekside"
"river"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We went to Win-River on our way traveling through. After just leaving
Vegas and Reno one more casino O K.
fairly modern for small town, plenty of room between machines, smoke
free was great, and even left with money.
the food was fair medium priced. I am writing this to warn customers
of the clam chowder. They decided to put garlic in it lots of it. I could not finish it. I told the waitress and she didn't seem suprised.
good luck there

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great Hotel and Casino with fantastic restaurant. And I think being smoke free is such a plus. Hotel just finished building.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed there for the night, had our car valet parked and the next morning discovered our expensive rims were dinged up. The security guy showed us a copy of the video where you see that the curb was hit by the valet worker and yet the hotel has denied paying for the damaged rim. The hotel did not have the courtesy to even advise us that this happened, we discovered this on our own and were told basically oh well, we are not liable for the damage.
save yourself money & troubles and find somewhere else to go!

4  Thank BCmom1122
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have been a regular customer for years, but didint go as often as they would like, maybe once a month or so. It was gross with smoke and the people smoking beside you had no manners or care to not blow smoke your way so I stayed away.

Last week they went non-smoking in the whole place, Casino floor, Restaurants, Bars, and New Hotel. It was so nice.

Once some warmer non rainy day weather hits and they can open some doors and air the place out, be hard to tell Winn River had smoking at all. Way to go!!!

1  Thank dans58