Stardust Motel
US$118
US$107
Travelodge Redding CA(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$167
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$91
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$104
Thunderbird Lodge(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$84
Travelocity
US$121
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I had been on the road for a few days and I broke down in Redding Ca the problem was I broke down at 230 am and had to wander through the streets of Redding desperately looking for a room and every hotel was booked up by 11am I had wandered about ten miles and I was in tears out frustration and exhaustion and I came upon the stardust hotel and I explained my situation to him even though he was completely booked up and every other hotel had a strict "no check in before 4pm" policy, he went completely out of his way to fix up a room for me and charged me 30 dollars less than anywhere else would have a steal at $56 and was so kind to me he urged me to get some rest and if I needed anything to not hesitate to ask. It isn't a five star hotel in physically but it is spiritually, even if he had not been so kind and acted like the rest of the other hotel owners did, the rooms are still very clean, the property and the swimming pool were very well maintained and the parking lot was also well maintained and the trash was also, the bed was amazing ( I slept the whole rest of the day and the night) and the showers are amazing along with great wifi coverage.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Conrado C
Reviewed 6 October 2013

On a business trip in NorCal looking for a cheap double bed led me to this place because of the low weekly rate and only place with availability at 1am. Very quiet motel that seems to be serviced and run by the family owners. They fixed any small problems that we brought to their attention, and were always present and friendly. Great location in Redding surrounded by a mall, good restaurants, and plenty of parking.
Recommended for a discount motel.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Kia K
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We were a little nervous about stopping here after reading the reviews but were relieved to find courteous, friendly service, a very clean & spacious room with a good bed, fridge and microwave. Our room (14) had been re-carpeted, bathroom retiled and all in all very comfortable, bedding clean. The only downside was an incredibly noisy aircon which we turned off before falling asleep. Highly recommended if you are on a tight budget.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimronchetti
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Service is poor, repairs are not done and there is no bath tub. Hot water is not hot and towels are small. Holes in the sheets etc... Even though we ask nicely, we always feel we are bothering them. Go there if you no other place available, at least the room was clean .

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We stayed at the Stardust in July for a swim meet, and for the price we paid, the Motel was fantastic. Like others have said, it is no 5-star motel, but a decent place to put your head at the end of the day. Our air conditioning wasn't quiet, but drowned out whatever noise there was around and kept us nice and cool. We had no problems with check-in and management was courteous. We'll be staying again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family