“OK kind of BBQ place”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #36 of 302 Restaurants in Redding
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
California
“OK kind of BBQ place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

I'm really not into the peanut shells on the floor.....do they ever actually clean it !!! But, it was next door to our hotel and in general, was just fine for the type of sports bar/Que place it was. I had the very reasonably priced small sirloin with yummy sauted onions and sweet potato fries (too sweet) and my husband had the ribs, which unfortunately were very dry and overcooked. Make sure you ask for extra sauce with the ribs. Happy hour prices were good.....beer on tap was good, so not bad, but not great.

• Visited July 2013

Oregon
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

Kind of place I search for....steak, hot rolls, baked potato and good priced drinks. Good portions. Friendly servers, loved the shorts! One of those places where you eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. Not sure if that's a great idea, but what the heck.

Visited July 2013
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Father's Day Dinner Delivered to our RV Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Father's Day we spent at the Sac River RV Park. We received a restaurant book upon arrival. All we had to do is call a restaurant, and they delivered it to our RV site. We chose Logan's. My wife and I split a 20 oz. Prime Rib. It came with Horseradish and Au Jus. Very good. My wife got loaded Mash and Cinnamon Apples. I had a Loaded Sweet Potato and Baked Beans. Great Food, and we ate it under the shade at our RV spot...it was 95, but in the shade, it was very comfortable.

Visited June 2013
Northern California
“Great Family Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

We enjoyed our family dinner with friends and my son's baseball team at Logan's. Our food was good and the service was great.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Food was good prices high”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I hadn't been back here since a bad meal several years ago, but I sat at the bar and the food was good well prepared and presented. The bar was a little dark to read the menue, and the place was pretty full. The bartenders were a little pre-occupied with some local guys who got a lot of attention, and sometimes it took a while to get to me for re-fills etc, but overall good. Prices were high for surf and turf.

• Visited June 2013