All reviewswafflesroom was cleanrestaurant next doorhard boiled eggshotel chainwould stay here againthe breakfast areaeasy accesssouthern californiastayed one nightgreat place to stayroad tripdogpetcattlemansfreewaycereal
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Yes, this LQ in Redding could stand a remodel, but I will pick the older décor 100% of the time for this price... For older décor, it was picture perfect and the staff was stellar!!! Great beds, clean rooms, and an overall perfect property... No, it is not a new motel, but it is a 5 star for the price. We will be staying there every singe time we go to Redding CA.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I always enjoy my stay at the La Quinta, good service, clean rooms and helpful staff. Not once was there ever an issue with my reservations or stay. I will continue to use the La Quinta for leisure or business and recommend becoming a member to enjoy the benefits.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Met my expectations. Disappointed in the bugs in the room but nothing I haven't experienced prior. All other expectations were met as usual while staying at this location. You did miss 2 additional days due to price. Not sure what my LaQ card is for. I keep using my AAA for discounts.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Second time staying here. Remodeled in 2012. Very clean, good beds and linens, quiet environment, great breakfast with gourmet coffee. (Not the usual weak blend), exceptional front desk with easy check in and out. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance but we like Cattleman's next door. And, of course, the hotel is pet friendly. Wish management would replace the security lock on door at entrance B.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2014

First time staying here for one night on our way back after a long drive from WA to AZ. Usually no problems with La Quinta and they are pet friendly. We checked in early evening on the 14th and the check in process went quite smoothly, however, the blond lady at the desk had absolutely no "affect" sort of like a robot. The room was a nice King, large, and had a comfortable easy chair that my husband appreciated after the long drive. There was also a desk and chair. Every time you sat in that chair it made a lot of noise, so much that you didn't want to set in it. Also the whole time we were there our door to our room would "click" and move when anyone else opened a door in the hallway, very unnerving. It must have been some sort of air vacuum in the hall. The bed was extremely comfortable. The shower control knob was loose causing the water temp to fluctuate a lot. It was either scalding or freezing. The TV didn't seem to work, it would click on then you couldn't move it too anything else. We were tired and only wanted to check the weather anyway. However, the next morning we tried the same with the control and then it worked. The desk person did suggest we eat at the next door restaurant which gave us 10% off. We got it as take out and had great food, but service was terrible. While waiting for the food, I observed other complaints of the service. Seemed like the waiters and waitresses were working their behinds off though. Maybe it was one of those shifts that had people call off work. In the morning when we checked out, the new desk person, who had a lot of personality asked how everything was. We reported to her the issues and she immediately wrote them down and thanked us for bringing them to their attention. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family