“The room was clean, spacious and comfortable but the hotel...”

Ramada Limited Redding
Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Redding

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Chico, California
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I booked 2 nights in a "jacuzzi tub suite" as a last minute getaway for myself. Front desk staff were pleasant, and I was given a key for #317. (That's third floor in a very slow, creeky elevator!). Jacuzzi tub didn't work and was dirty, tiles came off when I touched them, sofa was broken/unusable, indoor "heated" pool on first floor was 66 degrees! When I mentioned it to front desk, I was told that is considered heated! Hair was all over shower wall, hair dryer, and bathroom floor in my room! Disgusting!!!!
I brought some frozen dinners, but the freezer was sealed shut from too much ice! Needed defrosted badly! Oh, and the phone had no dial tone, so I couldn't call front desk to complain!!! I was very upset and asked to speak to a manager because I was not staying! I was told she'd be in Saturday after 3pm. ( I checked in Friday around 5!). I then demanded to be moved and was told no rooms available! This was NOT a relaxing stay! I ended up finally being moved when I told them I was leaving in the morning. Rm 314 was in better condition, but that couch was broken too! And sheets were stained!
I made a fuss as I checked out Sat morning and the staff member said "everybody is making the same complaints that you are, and the hotel owners are doing nothing to make repairs!" I'll never stay there again!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank jcjoy77
Burney, California
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I started shopping around for a nice little Jacuzzi suite in mid january, and I reserved the king size bed with Jacuzzi at the Ramada, I was in room 317, 3rd floor, right next to the noisy elevator. The highway was literally my view from the window and all u can hear all night, not to mention the air conditioner/heater didn't have a fan setting so in order to muffle the noise we had to be either extremely hot or really cold. The blankets are like sheets. The microwave was filthy and greasy all inside. The fridge had a freezer in it that hadn't been defrosted in who knows how long, there is seriously someones bag of food frozen stuck inside.the Jacuzzi was OK, some tiles fell off while climbing in. The couch on the room was definitely not an ideal place to sit, the cushions were falling into the couch, there werehuge rips all over it.They give u a coffee pot with a coffee sample but no cream and sugar pack. The continental breakfast scared me.orange juice was watered down, peeled boiled eggs were like rubber. I took pix of everything just not sure hoe to post. But happy valentines day to me. Jeez

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Redding hotels