Thunderbird Lodge(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$94
US$113
US$105
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$103
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$133
1,485 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinkssalad bardrink ticketssitting roomlight dinnerhot breakfastplace to staymorning breakfasthome away from homebethel churchgreat breakfastroad tripbagelsbeds were comfortablelong driveparking lot
Reviewed 29 June 2011

We were only here for one night, but: location fine, beds comfy, room had sleeping area separated from living room by a small hallway (no doors) where the bathroom was (which was nice, so my wife and I could watch TV while the kids slept). The pool area was busy, but with lots of kids (which our kids liked), located in a central courtyard. It's certainly a 2-star place (with nightly 2-drink per person "social" and hot breakfast buffet), but great value.

Reviewed 20 June 2011

My family and I picked the Oxford Suites for their great water works park package, when we checked in we were greeted by a helpful young lady who was not only friendly but very knowlegeable of the area and gave great tips on what to do and see while in Redding It was a busy weekend but we were given wonderful customer service, and our room was great lots of space and one of the cleanest i have every been in. We were given two free drinks and snacks at night and had an increadable breakfast each morning. i would recommend the Oxford Suites to anyone coming to Redding.

1  Thank lfoster12
Reviewed 16 June 2011

We frequently drive from Monterey to Oregon and Redding is our half way overnight stop. This trip I was traveling with my 2 kids and our dog. I paid $157 for a 2 queen room that was pet friendly. Having read other Trip Advisor reviews I was looking forward to a comfortable room. Presumably in order to clean rooms easily that have had pets in them the flooring was made of a plastic fake wood material. It was sticky to walk on. The whole room felt like a dog run at a kennel with nice beds in it! The whole decor was faded and dark and faintly depressing. We won't be staying here again.

1  Thank hfrances
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Having stayed at the Pismo Oxford Suites many times, it was a no brainer to stay at the Redding one for our Mt. Shasta weekend getaway. Everyone staff member we encountered was super friendly and upon requests for an extra couple of bath towels, housekeeping delivered it within a matter of 2 minutes. Comfortable rooms with heated pool and spa, evening reception, and buffet breakfast makes this place a steal. My only "issue" is I wish the A/C was quieter but otherwise a great stay!

Room Tip: Get the top floor
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuckyLotus
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Oxford Suites was great. I asked for a quiet room as I was studying for an exam. I got a nice room tucked away near the manager's apartment, and it was absolutely quiet. Then, I threw my back out the day before my exams and was flat on my back. They drove me to the pharmacy and the next day loaned me a large pillow to use as support while I was in my exams. They got the doors for me, helped me carry my things and the staff was so incredibly nice and friendly. Two free drinks per night and a full breakfast every morning. When I go back to Redding, I will only stay there. I was so impressed!

Room Tip: Ask for what you want, they will try hard to help!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business