US$121
US$113
US$105
US$131
BestWestern.com
Comfort Suites Redding(Redding)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$139
Hampton.com
US$132
US$123
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$122
1,484 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinkssalad bardrink ticketssitting roomlight dinnerhot breakfastplace to staymorning breakfasthome away from homebethel churchgreat breakfastroad tripbagelsbeds were comfortablelong driveparking lot
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I read the other reviews and really wanted to save money by staying at cheaper hotel. However this hotel was close to my conference & I had a youth with me whom I wanted to be near me for safety & near a pool. We arrived at this hotel at 1am. The receptionist was friendly & got us a room quickly. Room was right off the elevator and near the ice machine-not too happy about that, but it turned out to be just fine. Noise was minimal; however the swimming pool was just below, which created a lot of noise 2 of 4 nights. But stopped around 9pm. The rooms were spacious, beds were comfortable, with two separate areas. No door between rooms & the sink is in the hallway outside of bathroom. Which means you may awaken any guests. Bathroom is spacious with toilet & tub shower. Water pressure on 3rd floor was briefly interrupted during the shower-temperature went warmish, but nothing major. One great financial benefit of this hotel is their breakfast-hot and changes everyday & the evening reception was enough of a "light" dinner! But you have to get there early, because it appears to be a first come, first serve type of thing. They also had cookies & fruit on the lobby counter all day. Work out room had a variety of equipment, working tvs', a water fountain & towels-no cups. Overall, this hotel was a great deal for the price, family friendly, courteous staff and near attractions & mall, Trader Joes etc. Would definitely recommend and will be returning for future conferences!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We stayed at the Oxford Suites Redding for one night on our way to Seattle, WA. It was the first time we took our 2 1/2 years old in a road trip and we were looking for a place to rest after 10 hours of driving from LA. This place was an excellent choice, even my husband congratulated me after staying here. The room was spacious, clean and the breakfast in the morning was perfect for us, from cereal to waffles and eggs, juices and coffee.We even used the pool in the morning before we left because my son wanted to swim really bad.

My only complain is that the walls are a little bit thin, then you can hear people walking and talking on the floor late at nigh and very early in the morning. I will stay there again in my next road trip, but I will ask for a room on the last floor to avoid noise.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank spanish2teacher
Reviewed 26 July 2011

My family and I stayed here two nights. The first night we arrived very late, I called earlier in the day to confirm we were still coming and make sure we had a room when we arrived. I was told we had been confirmed for late arrival. Upon arriving around 10:45 p.m. we were checked in and went to our room. They must have given us the last room they had because it was in back building on the top floor. Luckily they do have an elevator. Unfortunately the room was not to my standards. The carpets looked dirty, the bathroom was disgusting, wall paper peeling off the walls, mold around the top and bottom of the tub. Worst of all it smelled like the toilet had run over and been mopped up but never aired out. The whole bathroom spelled rotten. Since it was late and the kids were tired we decided to wait until morning to try to change rooms. The next morning I went to the front desk and asked to change rooms. I explained what the problem was, the gentleman at the front desk said he was sorry and said he could give me another room if I can back after 3:00 p.m. when the maids were done cleaning. We came back in the late afternoon and were given a new room on the second floor. This room was better, nice sitting room for the kids with a t.v., microwave and refrigerator etc. Two queens beds were very comfortable and I did get a good nights sleep. Pool was small but open till 10:00 p.m.my daughters loved that. Hotel overall is in need up updating, bathrooms especially, even in the second room there was mold at top of top and wall paper was starting to peel away from the walls. But thank goodness it did not have any bad smell. I'm not sure I would stay here again, unless I could not find a room.

Room Tip: Check in early to get a good room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Suites Redding, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2011

Thank you for your feedback. We truly apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations and we would like to convey our sentiments directly to you. Would you consider calling our General Manager, Ryan Rydalch, at 800.762.0133 at your convenience? Again, thank you for taking the time to comment.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

The hotel is very dog friendly, and they have Pergo-floored rooms for travellers with dogs (accidents happen...). The only complaint I have is that the breakfast room is way too small for when the hotel is busy.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2011

We were only here for one night, but: location fine, beds comfy, room had sleeping area separated from living room by a small hallway (no doors) where the bathroom was (which was nice, so my wife and I could watch TV while the kids slept). The pool area was busy, but with lots of kids (which our kids liked), located in a central courtyard. It's certainly a 2-star place (with nightly 2-drink per person "social" and hot breakfast buffet), but great value.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family