“A return stay”

Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 37 Hotels in Redding
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I had stayed at this motel a couple of years ago and was quite pleased. So, as I was going to be in Redding, I booked a room at this same Best Western. The stay was equally as nice as the first time. Person at front desk (and believe it was the same lady) is extraodinarily friendly and knowledgable. Checking in the afternoon you can expect to be served warm chocolate chip cookies. Price is right. Breakfast is very good (and included in the room rate). If I plan to stay more than one night, I would take advantage of the workout room, pool and spa. All look very clean. The motel located just off the I-5 and all areas of Redding are easily accessible. The on drawback on this trip was the first stay the room was located on the first floor. This time the room was on the second floor. Freeway noise can be heard on the second floor, although not intolderable.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor should be much quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The hotel staff were all friendly and efficient; room was ready and nice décor; wireless internet worked well; breakfast foods were varied and tasty--breakfast room is kinda small, but that's the only criticism--the breakfast room hostess was very visible, keeping items stocked and right there when folks couldn't operate the waffle machine!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwforestparkinn, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations for our guests. We are pleased that you were able to recognize the efforts that our team make to deliver a good experience. We look forward to your next visit with us when in the Redding area.

Jasmina Patel
Sales Director

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel has it all! easy access to freeway, a full service gas station close by, Wi-Fi and great customer service. They have delivery food service from area restaurants which made my business trip enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2013

While we were more than satisfied with the whole experience, this facility could be excellent with minor changes. The carpet in the room for example, was filthy, stained, and made me think about walking barefoot.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2013

A very nice motel with a WiFi problem. I had no internet capability in our room. Both the evening desk person and the morning person were aware of the problem. It seem "that corner" of the motel has weak internet connection. I tried the business center room but it was occupied so I gave up and waited until next morning and went to a near- by McDonalds to do my work. Seems obvious management must be aware of the problem and just doesn't care. Too bad as it's a nice facility

Room Tip: No restaurant or room service. I rated breakfast. Be sure to ask for a room with internet connection
2  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was a return trip to Twin View. I was critical of the breakfast on my last stay. It was quite satisfactory on this stay. I still enjoy the easy on and off from !-5. It is immediately adjacent to the Southbound off-ramp and close to the other ramps. Though I did not use them this trip, Internet, a workout room and a pool are available on premises. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Thanks to this Best Western for fhe Veterans Discount. They have a well rounded complimentary breakfast. The staff was super friendly. Very clean rooms and very comfortable beds. There is some noise from the freeway but they put us on the entrance side of hotel. We didn't hear the traffic but heard the roof top air conditioner however that's why I travel with earplugs. No place is perfect but for a night on the road this was better than most. We would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are pleased that you were able to recognize the efforts that our team make to deliver a good experience for every guest. The team are the heart and soul of our of hotel so it’s very gratifying to see that they were able to demonstrate great hospitality. We look forward to your next visit with us in the near future.

Jasmina Patel