Ayres Hotel Redlands
US$122
US$118
Country Inn
Motel 6 Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$74
US$120
US$97
US$70
Good Nite Inn Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
US$83
Travelocity
US$158
US$135
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviewsel burritomade to order omeletsloma lindainland empirewine and cheeserooms are largepool areagreat place to stayfree breakfastyogurtwe've stayedhot breakfastcomfortable bedsnice poolfront desk stafflate checkhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We just needed a quiet, clean, comfortable room for the night. We got so much more! The hotel offers complimentary snacks, wine and beer in the lobby in the afternoon. There is a nice lounge area by the pool with comfortable tables and chairs. The rooms are clean and spacious and very quiet. Once we closed our door, we didn't hear a thing from outside or adjoining rooms. We were pleasantly surprised by the complimentary made-to-order breakfast in the morning. The staff was very helpful. We will go out of our way to stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Turning on the in-room TV and having Sean Hannity immediately pop up on the screen ( every single time ) tells me everything I need to know about this business. I refuse to stay here ever again. The hotel was conveniently located and rooms were nice. But I really don't need to have propaganda driven down my throat every time I turn the TV on. I'm not saying tune it to msnbc ... but do like every other hotel and set the default channel to some non-offensive hotel info page or something like that.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank gazoscreek
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My sister chose the ayres hotel for my husband and I because we were coming to our nephews wedding from a distance. It's convenient to the interstate and her quaint Redlands downtown. We are picky and so is she. The Ayres was spotless. The service was excellent. They moved us to a larger room with a jewelry safe at our request as not all rooms have safes. The hotel is green so keep your card in the slot if you want lights and ac to stay on and remove when when you leave! . Breakfast was convenient and tasty...hot omelets. The pool was gorgeous and the hotel had an old mission feel. It felt new in condition but warm and old fasioned california style. Housekeeping was excellent! Front desk staff was young and helpful! Parking lot well lit. Quiet!!!! Nice beds! Very comfortable. If your used to stayng at the ritz but don't want to pay ritz prices this hotel is quality without the glitz! I will stay here when in Redlands!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Although this hotel is directly off of I-10, once you get inside I think you will be pleasantly surprised. It is quiet, clean and well maintained. When I checked in I asked the staff for a map of the area and directions to the University of Redlands. She said, "We offer a University of Redlands discount. Let me see if it would be less than your current rate" (it was and she was kind enough to apply it to my reservation). In the evenings, they have a free cocktail hour (beer and wine, cheese, grapes and crackers). Very pleasant to sit in the covered courtyard and enjoy some down time. Breakfast was free and ample and Pedro was busy cooking up omelets to order. It was evident that he took pride in his work and I again saw people meticulously cleaning the breakfast area. Although I did not see it in the hotel description, there is a self service washer/dryer available (soap is $1 and washer $2 and dryer $2). the rooms are large and toilet/bath-shower is in separate room). comfortable beds and excellent reading lights. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would recommend an interior courtyard room
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I didn't expect this hotel to be an nice and quiet as it was. The staff is so very nice and friendly, the rooms nicely updated, and the pool is clean :)

The only downside is the bed wasn't very comfortable, so although everything else was great, we both woke up w sore backs. If they added a nice mattress topper, this would fix it!

Room Tip: always good to ask for a room away from the elevator, in any hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear Bunnyfeather -

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. While I am pleased you found the accommodations comfortable and service agreeable, I do apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by the mattresses in the guestroom. We know a good night's sleep is a top priority for our guests and most find our signature mattresses comfortable, but I will be sure to pass along your comments to our Maintenance Team to determine if the mattresses need to be changed for any reason. We do greatly appreciate your review and hope this experience has not soured you on our hotel. We hope you will consider us the next time you are in the area.

Warm regards,