“Hidden Gem”

Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We were a little concerned when we first saw the location right by an off ramp of a highway, but once we were inside it was like we were in a secret haven and never knew the highway was there! Beautiful decor throughout the property, comfy beds, and a friendly and accomodating staff. The manager's happy hour was a very nice touch with cheese, grapes, salsa, guac and chips, and a variety of beers and wines. The free breakfast was great and to be able to eat it by the pool was heaven. We used the guest laundry one night while enjoying the pool. Made doing laundry fun! We highly reccomend this property. We were very glad we gave it a try and plan to look at Ayres properties the next trip we take.

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the highway so they accomodated us. But in hind sight I wish we had ta...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ayres Hotel Redlands

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This Memorial Day, my husband and I stayed at the Ayres in Redlands for one night. We were treated like royalty when we checked in. Upon finding out that my husband was a veteran, the front office staff thanked him for his service to his country. The room was very spacious and very clean. The attention to detail throughout the hotel was quite obvious. Should we have occasion to spend another few days in Redlands, we would certainly book our reservations at the Ayres. And, the staff could not have been any nicer....it just does not get any better! LJC

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed in a 2 bed queen room with my daughter. The air conditioner initially would shut off after a few minutes but this was fixed. The room is overall quite dark (to be energy efficient I'm sure) but the bathroom itself is extremely dark. The vanity lighting was good, however. The beds are comfortable but are not the nice pillowtop mattresses that I prefer in a hotel. The pool area is very nice, the doors open onto a corridor so you have people passing by your window outside. We were on the top floor and heard no noise from neighboring rooms or water noise from bathrooms. The staff is very good and the breakfasts are above average. Overall, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: There are either rooms facing the pool which is in an inner courtyard or rooms facing outward toward...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was there just for a night for my cousins wedding but I will say this was a very nice and clean hotel. Rooms were nice and clean with plenty of room. Breakfast area was great had a lot of options. I don't normally travel to Redlands but if I ever do again this hotel will be 1st on my choice to stay at. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff, always ready to assist. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Good value as it included a hot breakfast. Great location, eventhough it was off of hwy 10 it was pretty quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 26 May 2014

On 5/24/14, I went to a wedding reception in Redlands. When I travel, I like my accommodations to feel like I'm home. I don't want to get a cheap hotel and be scared to turn the lights out at night for fear something might enter my room. I like a hotel that makes me feel comfortable and at home. I had a room with a king size bed. The room was immaculate and well appointed. It had a refrigerator for my snacks and my husbands Heineken. After we ran around during the day, we spent time outside in the courtyard until time to go to bed. The courtyard was a little cool one night and they had heaters and a fire pit available to keep us warm. They had parking spaces up front for energy efficient cars which I liked because I have a Lexus hybrid. My two complaints would be the soap was too small and they didn't give enough for two people.The breakfast was limited to two different kinds of scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage and make your own waffles. There were cereals, yogurts, and sweets but the menu is limited for people who might have food restrictions and for people who are looking for something healthy. The front desk staff was friendly and very accommodating. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay again if I were in the area.

Room Tip: The way the hotel is designed, I think all rooms would be a good room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I have stayed at this location about a half dozen times now for work related situations. The price for the features you get are excellent, the rooms are always VERY clean and tidy and I have never had to complain about anything.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
#3 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Dynasty Suites Redlands
Dynasty Suites Redlands
#5 of 9 in Redlands
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#4 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Ayres Hotel Redlands? Share your experiences!