Ayres Hotel Redlands
Country Inn
US$120
US$109
ComfortSuites
Motel 6 Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$74
US$196
US$96
US$71
Good Nite Inn Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Pool
US$79
US$67
US$148
US$107
US$97
1,006 results
All reviewsel burritomade to order omeletsloma lindainland empirewine and cheeserooms are largepool areagreat place to stayfree breakfastyogurtwe've stayedhot breakfastcomfortable bedsnice poolfront desk stafflate checkhot tub
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I really liked this hotel and was glad the company I worked for put me up here. The room was pretty, with warm features and classy finishes. It was comfortable.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating wherever I went, from the various front desk personnel, the people working the breakfast room and housekeepers, too.

The free breakfast was above average, with a chef making custom omelets. In the evening there was a managers reception with free beer and wine, cheese and crackers and grapes. I also found some cookies! This was nice.

The bed was comfortable and I didn't notice too much noise from outside, though the air conditioner could be quieter. I also didn't spot an elevator and had to use the stairs to get to my second floor room. There were also a few odd things I didn't like in the room, which kept it from being a five-star review, but these were mostly personal preference things.

Be confident when booking a reservation at the Ayres. It's a great place. You'll love it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear mauiwolf,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay at our hotel and were pleased to hear that is was nothing less than magnificent! From our full American breakfast to our friendly staff and clean and comfortable rooms, our service is very important to us.
We apologize that there were several features in your room you didn't find to exceed your expectations, however we are delighted to hear that your overall stay was a success. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Rachel Kieng

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Absolutely wonderful! Clean, friendly staff, beautiful rooms. They cater to any reasonable request. Only draw back was there was a All Stars little league playoff and the pool was beyond capacity. Got hit in head 3 times with a football and then the water guns...parents were worse than the kids. Staff never enforced the pool rules so any other guest using the pool was on their own. I'm sure if I would have said something to the staff they would have taken care of it, but I didn't want to ruin the kids' fun. Still, I had a great time and would not hesitate staying again, just call ahead LOL... :)

Room Tip: If you travel during summer and are using the pool, check to see if any large groups staying.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Have stayed several times at Ayres hotel, Redlands. As always the staff was most accommodating. The room was great. And as always Pedro's omelets where wonderful. My only complaint with this visit, which occurred over a weekend, were the number of children on property but I do understand, considering its summer time.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room facing west away from the freeway noise. Rooms on the second floor over lobby area should also be considered.
Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for six nights and every night was great, great service, pool, happy hour and my son
ans husband loved the hot breakfast.
We will be back again. Mandy at the front desk is so nice and friendly and the chef is great, if you stay here you
Will never regret it!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

While the bed and amenities were nice enough, our room faced the freeway and the underpass adjacent to the hotel. Even with the white noise of the air conditioner, traffic noise was a significant issue. We would choose not to return for this reason alone.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms lack convenient access to stairs. Parking is an issue when the hotel is full. avoid the northeast corner at all cost...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andy M
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Redlands, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Andy M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor! Your feedback helps us to better serve our guests. In regards to your recent stay, I would like to offer my most sincere apologies for the noise issues you experienced with your guest room. I can understand how an inconvenience such as traffic noise could spoil anyone’s stay and I am so sorry about this disturbance. In the future, we kindly encourage you to request a room away from the freeway in advance, in order to prevent an issue such as this from reoccurring. Please know that we always do our very best to accommodate our guests special requests. Nevertheless, I am thrilled to hear that your enjoyed our Ayres Dream Sleeper custom mattress as well as our hotel amenities and only hope that you will reconsider staying with us again in the future. Thank you again for your candid review!

Rachel Kieng