“Great Value Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Dining experience upstairs you're greeted by a comfortable but not too formal atmosphere. Wait staff are pleasantly attentive but not intrusive.
Food is good and for the price a smart value. (I'm italian so the chef has to work really hard to impress me)
We enjoy bringing out of town guests with us to enjoy a relatively quiet environment conducive to visiting over a leisurely eaten meal.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had a nice meal to celebrate my retirement. We were in a private room for 8.
Much better service than last time. Bar drinks were really weak though.
Everyone enjoyed their meal except for one meal which was the special. The fish was overdone and dry.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

When visiting Romano's, I just can't get past the hot pastrami sandwich. I never knew pastrami was one of my favorite. This is the place to get it! The ambiance is fun and comfortable. Place to meet with friends for a drink and chat.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We love to dine here. Food has always been good. If you want pizza you will need to sit downstairs because the don't serve it upstairs although it can be a little noisy.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great lasagna. Deep dish pizzas are excellent but the thin crust or sissy pizza is my choice. Wonderfully renovated old hardware store brings you back to a different era. Great sevice. Nice, classy upstairs.