“Not a happy camper”

Ranked #12 of 29 things to do in Redlands
More attraction details
Owner description: Formerly known as Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I went to take my son to the water slide and of course I don't mind paying for him. what I do mind is having to pay full price for myself. I'm handicap and not able to ride any of the slides or rides. they are not very user friendly for parents. And having to pay for parking on top of that is ridiculous. Again NOT USER FRIENDLY

3  Thank calpixie
"blast"
"admission"
"summer"

Reviewed 13 June 2013

We spent a day at Splash Kingdom for the very first time. We were visiting grandparents and wanted something to do close by that was fun during the hot summer months. We had a very good time on the water slides. We visited on a Tuesday in the 2nd week of June. The crowds were not too bad at this time and the longest we waited in line for a slide was about 10-15 min. They have about 8 water slides total for the older kids and several small ones for little kids. We rode every single slide at least once in the first two hours. I wouldn't say it was the best water park we have ever been to, but it certainly fit the bill for what we were looking for. The one day admission also included unlimited mini golf and bumper boats. If you are looking for a large water park that you don't mind travelling to, this isn't the one for you, but if you live close by and want something fun to do on a hot day, this is certainly a fun day activity. My kids are ages 13, 10 and 7 and they were certainly entertained for the entire day. We arrived at opening and stayed until closing time. We did notice while we were up on the slides that there were many cars parked on the street just outside the park, so you might be able to park for free on the streets. We also looked on their website and printed a coupon for $8 off regular admission. Overall, we were happy that we went and we will certainly go again next time we are visiting the grandparents.

2  Thank KMTW
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We discovered this place as they opened the skytown jumping part. At 1st we were going every week. They had a coupon for jumping for an hour, pizza and soda for like 20 bucks.. what a deal.. but as time went on. it became too busy and the smell was awful. It smelled so bad in there It was unbearable.. plus pretty hot. wayy too crowded... and to boot they ditched the coupons.. I hear the corona jumping place is better. we did however buy passes for our whole family for their water park.. I have never been yet. just opened last weekend.. but I sure hope they keep it cleaner than the jumping part.. yikes!

1  Thank trish m
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We had a fun trmpoline time and a game of dodgeball with the kids. Great fun and affordable.Love the family promotions that make taking our group there affordable.

1  Thank customerservicesavy
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Shocked at such a great deal on season passes for $50, I bought 5 looking forward to a little summer fun. We went ONE time and left early. Boring as heck, lol. For the record I had teens and 10 year olds with me. Both age groups were less than thrilled.

There is a microscopic lazy river...one rectangle wave pool and a couple of ancient tube slides that everyone either attained a large bruise or a fiberglass burn from. My family is very familiar w/water parks and we usually purchase passes to either Raging Waters or Soak city etc. I wouldnt categorize this park as a true water park.

In all fairness we didnt try the mini golf or bumper cars...everything there felt so tired and/or worn, we all just wanted to leave. I told myself we would try to go back to get at least a little value from a $250 ticket expense but we all decided to cut are losses and go to the beach all summer instead. Depressing :/ Exorbitant food prices...the norm for this kinda thing.

4  Thank Michelle_Haley