1) Did not like having to make the EXTRA deposit. I have used this same motel a few times and had planned on using on a regular basis. The deposit is made and they do not refund it until after you are gone, until their people inspect the room and they feel you did not take anything or hurt anything. The room is average, fair care, but had mold and mildew on the ceiling over the bathtub/shower. Very cheap towels, rough to the feel, and thin. The A/C is a wall mount and works fair. It was a non-smoking room but people stood outside their rooms and you could smell smoke in your room.
2) The people there were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Only a stone’s throw away from San Bernardino, CA, the ideal spot for an affordable and cozy stay. Close to the fascinating Big Bear Mountains, and Snow Valley. Other scenic locations such as Joshua Tree National Park, Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park, Box Springs Memorial Park, and the refreshing Big Bear Lake. As well, Redlands is in close proximity to the extensive Arrowhead Conferences-Events, the University of Redlands, the Redlands Bowl, the Loma Linda Children’s Hospital, the intriguing Lincoln Memorial Shrine, and the adrenaline-filled California Speedway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Good Nite Inn Redlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Redlands Hotel Redlands
- Good Nite Hotel Redlands
- Good Nite Redlands