“Excellent value, very nice room, helpful staff”

Good Nite Inn Redlands
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Ridgecrest, California
“Excellent value, very nice room, helpful staff”
Reviewed 8 August 2009

I had a medical procedure scheduled for very early morning and living 130 miles from Loma Linda, I have used the Good Nite Inn in Redlands before, because of it's close proximity to the surgery center and the very reasonable room rates.
I used the internet to book my room and when I arrived the clerk, Khadijah, took good care of me by changing my initial room assignment to a quieter part of the complex so that I would have a good nite's rest before my operation.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, 30 August 2009
Thank you for the wonderful comments on the service our staff provided for you. We are so pleased when we can exceed our guest expectations. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Redlands area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
San Diego
Reviewed 23 July 2009

My family and I stayed at the Goodnite Inn one night on our way up to Big Bear. We had reserved the rooms online. When we arrived we checked in, unloaded some of our stuff and left to get some dinner. We got back to the hotel and realized our AC was not working. Unfortunately, by this time, all their rooms with double beds, were rented out. I was so frustrated and disappointed. It was 105 degree weather outside and I'd have to share a king size bed with my husband and teenage daughter if I wanted a room with a working AC, since that's all they had left. Of course, I was not happy at all. But that all changed when management staff comes to my room to offer me a solution. I was given 2 rooms for the price of one! They gave me the room with the king size bed they originally offered me, plus the room next to it, which connected to that same room. The room that connected wasn't in service since it needed some maintenance in the bathroom and didn't have a TV. I didn't care about that, since all I wanted was another bed for my teenage daughter to sleep in. It all worke out and I was happy again! I was so impressed with the interest every member of the staff demonstrated, from the maintenance person to the manager! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, 29 July 2009
Thank you for your positive comments on the service we provided you during your recent stay. We pride ourselves in offering great service and clean, comfortable rooms. Thank you for being our guest.
California
Reviewed 7 July 2009

I located the Good Nite Inn After checking into and out of a "flea bag" hotel with no "AC", the ownership refusing a refund. I had the most exotic sense of peace, safety, comfort and customer service experience (Khadija) of my life. I suggest you book more than one nite at this property...Freeway close, noise proof and very accomodating. Thank You Good Nite Inn!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, 31 July 2009
Thank you for your wonderful comments on our property and customer service. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay.
Yucaipa, CA
Reviewed 26 May 2009

I have been in other Good Nite Inns previously, but did not find the the rooms as pleasant and comfortable as in the Redlands Inn. I found it to be quiet and very safe. But the staff really makes this place. These are the kind of people one would find in a Five Diamond resort. I had to opportunity to observe the team work that makes this place a great place to stay. For the money, it can't be beat. I have all ready recommended this place to friends.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, 27 May 2009
Thank you so very much Dobiemom 13 for your glowing review for our property. At Good Nite Inn Redlands our number one priority is customer service and we so much appreciate you sharing your experience at our property and embracing our team as well. We look forward to serving your hospitality needs and are delighted you have referred your friends and family.
California
Reviewed 24 May 2009

TThe motel was recommended by a coworker. The room itself was clean but the carpets were filthy with stains, mirror was cracked and bathroom door was broken and stuck when you tried to open it. What do you want for $55 a night.

• Stayed May 2009
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, 26 May 2009
Thank you for your response and positive comments relative to the cleanliness of our rooms; we want to personally apologize for the inconsistencies you noted relative to the condition of your room upon arrival and have shared your concerns with our staff. The Redlands Team takes pride in our facility and we appreciate constructive feedback to ensure that this does not happen again. We would invite you to return whenever you are in our area so we you are able to see firsthand the positive changes we continue to achieve on a daily basis. Have a great day!
mariannel70
Reviewed 13 April 2009

The room, blankets and pillows were very smokey and stinky. The towels and sheets were not very clean, like they had been used before and not changed (hairs on them). The bathroom has black mold on the walls.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, 13 April 2009
We appreciate your response and apologize that the room you reserved was not up to our daily standards. We take pride in our property and our staff does their utmost to ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay with affordable accommodations. We have shared your comments and concerns with our staff to insure that this does not occur again. We would invite you to visit our property once again to see that this is not our
"norm" in our daily operations.
CA
Reviewed 5 April 2009

When I told my coworkers, where we were staying, I received a lot of flack for selecting a hotel that cost $36 a night. Needless to say, we were all pleasantly surprised.

The hotel is right off the interstate, and convenient to everything. It is next to a brand new Nissan dealership. Check in was quick. Parking is free and you can generally park close to your room.

The room was VERY clean. No frills though. There was a mini fridge (we had the deluxe), which decided to make noise around 2 am, a small alarm clock, tv, and a table and chairs. The beds were not terribly uncomfortable . The pillows were very flat so the rooms could have really used some new pillows. Clean towels, and sheets, there was a bug in the sheets, but Ive had that happen at $90 a night hotels. Shower pressure was great. They have internet, but you have to pay a fee.

I would stay here again. The price simply cant be beat. The front desk lady was funny and helpful. It was the best value in town.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
Goodnite, Business Manager at Good Nite Inn Redlands, responded to this review, 9 April 2009
Thank you for posting your comments and acknolwedging the value of our property and the cleanliness of our accommodations. We pride ourselves in offering affordable room nights in clean and well maintained rooms. We raise the bar in our guest service standards with our entire staff and appreciate you taking the time to relate your experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Susan Somers-Sostman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Dynasty Suites Redlands
#2 of 9 in Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino

Been to Good Nite Inn Redlands? Share your experiences!